Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1034

Thread: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

  1. #551
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Why would I want to do that? I believe in free speech. Just don't think that you have the right to force me to live by your views. That's all. Very simple.
    You have your opinion. I have mine. We respect each others views and allow each other to live accordingly.

    The problem is...the bigots and homophobes aren't content with that.
    I have no intention of respecting any view I disagree with. If I think you're wrong then indeed there's nothing to respect.

    If I held the live and let live mentality then I wouldn't be on this forum.

  2. #552
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    She didn't request to change the dress code
    She did work to avoid breaking the rules. Kinda admirable actually.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #553
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    She did work to avoid breaking the rules. Kinda admirable actually.
    She still has every intention on braking the rules of dress. She wants to bring her girl friend, that's fine, but they are both to show up as ladies.

  4. #554
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    She still has every intention on braking the rules of dress. She wants to bring her girl friend, that's fine, but they are both to show up as ladies.
    She did not intend to break any rules, hence her asking for a rule change.

    By the way, dress does not determine whether some one is a lady.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #555
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    She still has every intention on braking the rules of dress. She wants to bring her girl friend, that's fine, but they are both to show up as ladies.
    I don't think it's appropriate for public schools to differentiate by gender when it comes to dress code.
    And yes, if this means banning skirts and dresses because they can't stomach seeing males wearing them to school (although I seriously doubt this would be a widespread issue) then by all means do so.

    There should be a student dress code, the end.
    Not separate policies for males and females.

    Schools do not have the right to demand that female students be- or dress like- "ladies".
    They are young women, and Constance McMillen would still be a young woman, whether she showed up to the dance in pants or a dress (or a panda bear costume, for that matter).
    Last edited by 1069; 03-13-10 at 11:58 PM.

  6. #556
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Although I don't support the homosexual agenda, I think that canceling a prom because of a lesbian couple is too extreme. The school made the wrong decision.
    Can you tell me what the gay agenda is?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #557
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,463

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Why would I want to do that? I believe in free speech. Just don't think that you have the right to force me to live by your views. That's all. Very simple.
    You have your opinion. I have mine. We respect each others views and allow each other to live accordingly.

    The problem is...the bigots and homophobes aren't content with that.
    Not really or that miss america lady would not have been crucified for stating her personal opinion.

    Gay marriage would be a non-issue because anyone of age can currently stand in front of their familiy and friends and declare their devotion and essentially be married.

    This is about taking your own views and forcing it upon others.

    You cannot have it both ways.
    Last edited by akyron; 03-14-10 at 12:03 AM.
    Thank you

  8. #558
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Can you tell me what the gay agenda is?
    You asked for it.

    The Gay Agenda


    6:00 am Gym
    8:00 am Breakfast (oatmeal and egg whites)
    9:00 am Hair appointment
    10:00 am Shopping
    12:00 PM Brunch

    2:00 PM
    1) Assume complete control of the U.S. Federal, State and Local Governments as well as all other national governments
    2) Recruit all straight youngsters to our debauched lifestyle
    3) Destroy all healthy heterosexual marriages
    4) Replace all school counselors in grades K-12 with agents of Colombian and Jamaican drug cartels
    5) Establish planetary chain of homo breeding gulags where over-medicated imprisoned straight women are turned into artificially impregnated baby factories to produce prepubescent love slaves for our devotedly pederastic gay leadership
    6) bulldoze all houses of worship, and
    7) Secure total control of the INTERNET and all mass media for the exclusive use of child pornographers.

    2:30 PM Get forty winks of beauty rest to prevent facial wrinkles from stress of world conquest
    4:00 PM Cocktails
    6:00 PM Light Dinner (soup, salad, Chardonnay)
    8:00 PM Theater
    11:00 PM Bed (du jour)
    Last edited by 1069; 03-14-10 at 12:02 AM.

  9. #559
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    You asked for it.

    The Gay Agenda


    6:00 am Gym
    8:00 am Breakfast (oatmeal and egg whites)
    9:00 am Hair appointment
    10:00 am Shopping
    12:00 PM Brunch

    2:00 PM
    1) Assume complete control of the U.S. Federal, State and Local Governments as well as all other national governments
    2) Recruit all straight youngsters to our debauched lifestyle
    3) Destroy all healthy heterosexual marriages
    4) Replace all school counselors in grades K-12 with agents of Colombian and Jamaican drug cartels
    5) Establish planetary chain of homo breeding gulags where over-medicated imprisoned straight women are turned into artificially impregnated baby factories to produce prepubescent love slaves for our devotedly pederastic gay leadership
    6) bulldoze all houses of worship, and
    7) Secure total control of the INTERNET and all mass media for the exclusive use of child pornographers.

    2:30 PM Get forty winks of beauty rest to prevent facial wrinkles from stress of world conquest
    4:00 PM Cocktails
    6:00 PM Light Dinner (soup, salad, with Chardonnay)
    8:00 PM Theater
    11:00 PM Bed (du jour)
    Und you vill accept everyone regardless of your personal beliefs! If you do not ve have veys of making your tolerant....

    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #560
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Can you tell me what the gay agenda is?
    The gay activist agenda is simple. They want their lifestyle to be equal to heterosexuality and accepted as such.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •