Page 49 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 1034

Thread: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

  1. #481
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    And you intolerance on someone who has a different opinion..........HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, many of us are "intolerant" of those who attempt to abrogate the civil rights of others.
    Many of us believe that civil rights should extend to all citizens.
    I fail to see the hypocrisy in that position.

  2. #482
    Devourer of Poor Children
    DrunkenAsparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DC
    Last Seen
    01-20-16 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Why should straights be tolerant of gays when gays are not tolerate of straights?
    Some Blacks don't like White people. Is this a excuse to not like Black people? Some gays don't like Straight people. Is this an excuse to not like Gay people?
    "Doubleplusungood"

    George Orwell

  3. #483
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Why should straights be tolerant of gays when gays are not tolerate of straights?
    Say what? Can you show that gays in general are intolerant of strait people? I have found the exact opposite to be true.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #484
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Aw, what's wrong, Navy?
    Did those cranky old lesbians steal your markers at the Bingo Hall again?
    Hey I kive Lesbians, sfter all they love the same thing I like Sweet P___y.....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #485
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Say what? Can you show that gays in general are intolerant of strait people? I have found the exact opposite to be true.
    Hell that is easy read this thread , because I have a different opinion I get called every name in the book by the left and yet I have not called any gay or lesbian any name.............

    HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #486
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    Some Blacks don't like White people. Is this a excuse to not like Black people? Some gays don't like Straight people. Is this an excuse to not like Gay people?
    Damn I hate training you........Don't bring up race.......gays are not a race.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #487
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Yes, many of us are "intolerant" of those who attempt to abrogate the civil rights of others.
    Many of us believe that civil rights should extend to all citizens.
    I fail to see the hypocrisy in that position.
    Yeah, right, we consider it a compliment when you call us homophobes, etc., because we have a different opinion.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #488
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    No, no. Gays are not tolerant of bigots. Being straight has nothing to do with it. I am also intolerant of bigots.
    You really make your point by calling people names, not..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #489
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Typical answer when your beat...attack the messenger.......-
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #490
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Hell that is easy read this thread , because I have a different opinion I get called every name in the book by the left and yet I have not called any gay or lesbian any name.............

    HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I only know of one gay person who has posted in this thread, and I don't think he called you any names. Want to try again?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 49 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •