Page 45 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 1034

Thread: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

  1. #441
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you are not going to prove your comments. Surprise surprise.
    I'm still waiting for you to prove my original question to you which you ducked. Prove homosexuality is genetic.

    Here's a hint: claiming it existed in time doesn't count. So have cannibals
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #442
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    What does that have to do with them forcing it on me?
    It doesn't. Please read the point I was addressing with the other person.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #443
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    How do we procreate Redress? Is it man and man, woman and woman or man and woman?

    My God how pathetic is it for you to pretend sex ed 101 never existed?
    That does not prove that heterosexuality is genetic. It proves that heterosexual sex leads to procreation. To prove that heterosexuality is actually genetic, you need to do something more. Now, just once, prove a comment you make, with sources.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #444
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Prove homosexuality is genetic.
    Prove that it isn't genetic.

    Thousands of years ago, they couldn't prove that the Earth revolved around the Sun, but that didn't change the fact that it did.

    Unless you can prove that homosexuality is NOT genetic, you cannot say that for certain that it isn't. Nor does your procreation claim validate that heterosexuality is genetic.

  5. #445
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I'm still waiting for you to prove my original question to you which you ducked. Prove homosexuality is genetic.

    Here's a hint: claiming it existed in time doesn't count. So have cannibals
    I never claimed homosexuality is genetic. I claim, rightly, that why people have the orientation is not entirely known. Now, you want to, just once, back up one of your claims instead of deflecting and building straw men?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #446
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That does not prove that heterosexuality is genetic. It proves that heterosexual sex leads to procreation. To prove that heterosexuality is actually genetic, you need to do something more. Now, just once, prove a comment you make, with sources.
    Oh Redress, you are beyond hope if you can't even admit that heterosexuality is required to propagate the species and millions of other species on this planet.


    You've gone off the deep end my friend.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #447
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Prove that it isn't genetic.
    I'm not trying to change the law, you are. The burden is on you.

    Thousands of years ago, they couldn't prove that the Earth revolved around the Sun, but that didn't change the fact that it did.

    Unless you can prove that homosexuality is NOT genetic, you cannot say that for certain that it isn't. Nor does your procreation claim validate that heterosexuality is genetic.
    Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You want to change the law, you must support your position to change it. You can't yet you want everyone else to be forced to accept your opinion in law.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #448
    Devourer of Poor Children
    DrunkenAsparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DC
    Last Seen
    01-20-16 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Genetic or not, how does that affect the morality of homosexuality?
    "Doubleplusungood"

    George Orwell

  9. #449
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I'm not trying to change the law, you are. The burden is on you.
    But you are saying for certain it isn't genetic. That is an absolute and as such you have to prove that. You have also claimed that heterosexuality is genetic, and it is up to you to prove that as well. You just put the ball in your court kiddo.

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You want to change the law, you must support your position to change it. You can't yet you want everyone else to be forced to accept your opinion in law.
    Genetics is not required to be proven for anti-discrimination laws towards gays to be put into effect.

  10. #450
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Oh Redress, you are beyond hope if you can't even admit that heterosexuality is required to propagate the species and millions of other species on this planet.


    You've gone off the deep end my friend.
    Ok, once again you duck and avoid proving your claims. I will demolish your argument with one simple fact. Gay people can have kids. In my family, 4 people are direct descendants(within 2 generations, ie kids and grandkids) of a gay person. Heterosexuality is not required for procreation, only heterosexual sex. Orientation only determines preference.

    So, once again, prove your claims, and how about using an actual source.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 45 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •