Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1034

Thread: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

  1. #401
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Redress your smarter then that........
    I am exactly that smart. Gay and strait are two facets of the same thing, orientation, just like left handed and right handed are two facets of handedness(I looked, it is a word). Now, instead of calling me dumb, how about actually trying to refute what I am saying.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #402
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Horse****.......This is about accepting the gay lifestyle as a suitable alternative lifestyle and most Americans are not ready to do that, especially in the deep south.......
    1) want to source that most people are not ready for that?

    2) It most definitely is about the prom. I know it makes it harder for you to argue your point, but that does happen to be the topic...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #403
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am exactly that smart. Gay and strait are two facets of the same thing, orientation, just like left handed and right handed are two facets of handedness(I looked, it is a word). Now, instead of calling me dumb, how about actually trying to refute what I am saying.
    No they are not the same thing.........They are completely different......Those 2 lesbaian can not procreate...........If we only had gays and lesbians in this world the human race would be wiped out...........huge difference........

    Oh and I never called you dumb just misinformed..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #404
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    1) want to source that most people are not ready for that?

    2) It most definitely is about the prom. I know it makes it harder for you to argue your point, but that does happen to be the topic...
    31-0 defeats against gay marriage.....to me that is pretty conclusive.........It will get worse in November at some point it will be 48-2 against gay marriage

    It has nothing to do with the prom.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #405
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    No they are not the same thing.........They are completely different......Those 2 lesbaian can not procreate...........If we only had gays and lesbians in this world the human race would be wiped out...........huge difference........

    Oh and I never called you dumb just misinformed..........
    Holy ****, you are kidding, right? We do have gays and lesbians in this world, and have had since probably the dawn of civilization or before. Best estimates are 5 to 10 % of the worlds population is gay. We are still here. Numerous animals species have gay interactions, and they are still around. Your argument has exactly zero merit.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #406
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    No they are not the same thing.........They are completely different......Those 2 lesbaian can not procreate...........If we only had gays and lesbians in this world the human race would be wiped out...........huge difference........
    Au contraire; two lesbians can "procreate" twice as much as a heterosexual couple.
    About 60% of lesbians are parents, as opposed to a little over 80% of heterosexual women.
    Not enough difference in birth rates there to result in the extinction of the human race, even if we suddenly all turned gay.
    Last edited by 1069; 03-13-10 at 03:14 AM.

  7. #407
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    31-0 defeats against gay marriage.....to me that is pretty conclusive.........It will get worse in November at some point it will be 48-2 against gay marriage

    It has nothing to do with the prom.........
    Let's move the goalpost why don't we. You said accept the gay lifestyle, now all of a sudden it's about gay marriage votes. Here, I am going to help you out and do something that actually supports an argument...I am going to supply data, alot of it. The following source is a compilation of recent polling on carious subjects about gays.

    Civil Rights

    The numbers are pretty wildly divergent(which is interesting in itself), but the trends are pretty consistent. let's look at some numbers:

    Very top poll: ""Do you favor or oppose permitting people who are openly gay or lesbian to serve in the military?"

    69 % favor, 27 % oppose, 4 % unsure

    "Do you personally think that homosexual relationships between consenting adults is morally wrong, or not a moral issue?"

    48 % morally wrong, 50 %not a moral issue, 2 % unsure

    "Do you think gay and lesbian couples should or should not be allowed to form legally recognized civil unions, giving them the legal rights of married couples in areas such as health insurance, inheritance and pension coverage?"

    66 % should 31 % should not 3 % unsure

    "Some people say that ending discrimination against gay men and women is as necessary today as ending discrimination against blacks was in the 1960s. Do you agree or disagree?"

    44 % agree 50 % disagree 6 % unsure

    -------------------

    Sure looks like your "most people" is questionable at best.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #408
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,781

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Remember, its ok to force others to accept your personal preferences as long as you like it. Hitler was quite successful with this philosophy.

    Redress, when are you going to admit your views are in the minority in this country?

    Just curious why you love so much living in denial?
    1) No one is forcing anyone to accept anyone's sexual orientation. You are not being asked to engage in any kind of homosexual activity. You don't have to accept it or acknowledge it. You can always choose to close your eyes to it. You have no right to not be offended.

    2) Godwins Law. Try again.
    Last edited by CaptainCourtesy; 03-13-10 at 04:55 AM.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #409
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Holy ****, you are kidding, right? We do have gays and lesbians in this world, and have had since probably the dawn of civilization or before. Best estimates are 5 to 10 % of the worlds population is gay. We are still here. Numerous animals species have gay interactions, and they are still around. Your argument has exactly zero merit.
    This might help...

    Tolerance for Gay Rights at High-Water Mark
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  10. #410
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    08-22-17 @ 08:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    I wish I could be a witness for the plaintiff. I would prove their case, by myself, with the following testimony:


    The Rock says, you take your homophobia, shine it up real nice, turn that some b*tch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!
    I mean, the school's logic was just infinitely dumb, so you can't possibly get a dumber argument than that, so why the hell not?

Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •