Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 145

Thread: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

  1. #121
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

    NoJingoLingo;1058606321]It's been played out in many threads... it started with Reagan.
    Your personal opinion not backed by anything factual

    Again, people with an education in economics disagree with you, but I understand if you can't bear to believe those elitists.
    I believe most people with an education understand that 60 votes in the Senate is a super majority and that Obama had that super majority in both houses.

    No it's not, that train left the station under Bush and it's the current admin that has been slowing it down.
    Besides, it's the policies carried forward from Reagan that has caused the unraveling of our economy.
    You haven't a clue as to how our economy works yet claim to be or have been a CEO in a corporation. You are a fraud.

    It's no diversion, it's an arrow to draw your attention to the root of the problem but of course, you don't want to see the root of the problem because the seed was sewn by the conservatives.
    As expected you have no solutions that Obama has proposed but that doesn't stop you from spreading the lies from that empty suit.

    Saved us from another great depression.
    LOL, yep, keep buying the rhetoric you are being told. Tell that to the 15 million workers unemployed and the 1.1 million increase in discouraged workers that they aren't in a depression.

    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey


    And if he brings down unemployment and starts reducing the deficit your ilk will be in big trouble... for a little while at least, the American public has a memory as short as a repubs honesty.
    In order to do that he has to increase private sector jobs and there is no evidence he is trying to do that. It takes the creation of 200,000 per month just to break even and there is no evidence that is happening.

    Keep buying the rhetoric as apparently you have little pride in yourself as you have no problem being made a fool of.

  2. #122
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    Re: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

    Moderator's Warning:
    US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBOConservative... stop the personal attacks or there will be further consequences.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #123
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBOConservative... stop the personal attacks or there will be further consequences.
    What personal attack? Provide specifics

  4. #124
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,756

    Re: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Your personal opinion not backed by anything factual



    I believe most people with an education understand that 60 votes in the Senate is a super majority and that Obama had that super majority in both houses.



    You haven't a clue as to how our economy works yet claim to be or have been a CEO in a corporation. You are a fraud.



    As expected you have no solutions that Obama has proposed but that doesn't stop you from spreading the lies from that empty suit.



    LOL, yep, keep buying the rhetoric you are being told. Tell that to the 15 million workers unemployed and the 1.1 million increase in discouraged workers that they aren't in a depression.

    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey




    In order to do that he has to increase private sector jobs and there is no evidence he is trying to do that. It takes the creation of 200,000 per month just to break even and there is no evidence that is happening.

    Keep buying the rhetoric as apparently you have little pride in yourself as you have no problem being made a fool of.
    There is no such thing as a supermajority in the House, as filibusters don't exist there.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #125
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    There is no such thing as a supermajority in the House, as filibusters don't exist there.
    That is the best you can do? Of course there is no filibuster in the House but that doesn't mean he didn't have a super majority. Now how about addressing the post?

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Your personal opinion not backed by anything factual



    I believe most people with an education understand that 60 votes in the Senate is a super majority and that Obama had that super majority in both houses.



    You haven't a clue as to how our economy works yet claim to be or have been a CEO in a corporation. You are a fraud.



    As expected you have no solutions that Obama has proposed but that doesn't stop you from spreading the lies from that empty suit.



    LOL, yep, keep buying the rhetoric you are being told. Tell that to the 15 million workers unemployed and the 1.1 million increase in discouraged workers that they aren't in a depression.

    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey




    In order to do that he has to increase private sector jobs and there is no evidence he is trying to do that. It takes the creation of 200,000 per month just to break even and there is no evidence that is happening.

    Keep buying the rhetoric as apparently you have little pride in yourself as you have no problem being made a fool of.
    I think we all notice that you didn't have a rebuttal other than

  7. #127
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJingoLingo View Post
    I think we all notice that you didn't have a rebuttal other than
    I don't deal with people who run to the moderators when challenged,

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I don't deal with people who run to the moderators when challenged,
    Got ANY proof that I was the one who reported your post?

  9. #129
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,756

    Re: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That is the best you can do? Of course there is no filibuster in the House but that doesn't mean he didn't have a super majority. Now how about addressing the post?
    I did. You are the one who said the House has a super majority, and according to the definition of a super majority, it does not exist in the House. I was merely calling you out for your lack of knowledge.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #130
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: US deficit tops Obama forecast by 1.2 trillion dollars: CBO

    the house has a HUGE majority

    better?

    LOL!

    yet, president pieface received the backing of ONLY EIGHTY PERCENT of his OWN CAUCUS on this radical restructuring of 1/6 of united states society

    how does pie-in-the-face intend to EXPAND medicare and medicaid, both already strained to breaking point, by THIRTY ONE MILLION new enrollees while simultaneously CUTTING their funding by HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS?

    an example of an IMPORTANT consideration...

    now, what were we arguing about, again?

    LOL!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •