Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 292

Thread: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outraged

  1. #281
    Advisor Iwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Illinois. I wish i lived in a Socialist country.
    Last Seen
    04-25-11 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    443

    Re: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outra

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I agree with most of what you say, but I take issue with your depiction of Ajmel Quereshi. Here is his bio:



    From this link.

    As you can see, the ACLU didn't send him from India, or anyplace else, other than somewhere in the good ole' USA.

    I am not busting your balls over this. After all, a president and congress put Americans in concentration camps during WWII, and their only crime was being of Japanese ancestry. All I am saying here is that assumptions can be a dangerous thing to what America stands for.[/FONT]
    America stands for tyranny if people think america is free they are wrong. If the laws wont let us smoke in public resturaunts that means they took away some freedom, they FORCE us to wear seatbelts, thats taking away freedom. america is a tyrannical democracy.
    It's not rape if you scream "SURPRISE" first.

  2. #282
    Sage
    mpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,769

    Re: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outra

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwa View Post
    FTP!!!
    What's F T P?
    If you expect people to be rational, you aren't being rational.

  3. #283
    Advisor Iwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Illinois. I wish i lived in a Socialist country.
    Last Seen
    04-25-11 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    443

    Re: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outra

    Quote Originally Posted by mpg View Post
    What's F T P?
    f*** the police
    It's not rape if you scream "SURPRISE" first.

  4. #284
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outra

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwa View Post
    America stands for tyranny if people think america is free they are wrong. If the laws wont let us smoke in public resturaunts that means they took away some freedom, they FORCE us to wear seatbelts, thats taking away freedom. america is a tyrannical democracy.
    So where is this magical place exist where all of your supposed "freedoms" exist?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #285
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outra

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    So where is this magical place exist where all of your supposed "freedoms" exist?
    Cleveland.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #286
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outra

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Cleveland.
    Do tell.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #287
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outra

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Do tell.
    It's a magical place of rainbows and water chestnuts.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  8. #288
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,748

    Re: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outra

    Quote Originally Posted by mpg View Post
    What's F T P?
    File Transfer Protocol. I thought everyone on the internet knew that.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  9. #289
    Advisor Iwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Illinois. I wish i lived in a Socialist country.
    Last Seen
    04-25-11 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    443

    Re: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outra

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    So where is this magical place exist where all of your supposed "freedoms" exist?
    there isnt one, you and I BOTH should know that seeing as you always have a smart remark for my posts.
    It's not rape if you scream "SURPRISE" first.

  10. #290
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Child escorted out of class by police for sitting during the pledge, mother outra

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwa View Post
    there isnt one, you and I BOTH should know that seeing as you always have a smart remark for my posts.
    To be honest, some of them are really stupid, like the one I originally quoted.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •