Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 815

Thread: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

  1. #801
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    I've showered with men. I slept in the same room with a gay man. I'm not gay and I survived unmolested. Do soldiers sleep or shower differently?
    Did you do those things after 90 days at sea? I rest my case........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #802
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And those who cannot act professionally do not last long. I can base that on my experience in the military.



    You counting that floating city you were on?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #803
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Did you do those things after 90 days at sea? I rest my case........
    Wait! You mean it is impossible for a man to go 90 days without sex if he is gay!

    Holy ****!

    I need to call the president!

    Their are Iraq veterans out there who don't know this yet!
    Last edited by Black Dog; 03-02-10 at 12:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #804
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Did you do those things after 90 days at sea? I rest my case........
    I've been without sex for more than 90 days at a time. I didn't turn gay or rape anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #805
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Wait! You mean it is impossible for a man to go 90 days without sex if he is gay!

    Holy ****!

    I need to call the president!

    Their are Iraq veterans out there who don't know this yet!

    Why do I bother. oh well, those Iraq veterans at least see women my left wing friend and the gay guys that got caught making advances against straight guys it was usually after being at sea for a long time........

    Next.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #806
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    No they don't share their racks but they sleep only a few inches from one another in fact I was a witness at a courtmartial where a guy made sexual advance against another guy by reaching up to the rack he was in and assaulting him..........


    What else you said is pretty much true that is why if they ever do away with DADT they should go back to the way it was prior to DADT......
    Words from a true right-winger.....translaton: "Progress is scary....lets move backwards."
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #807
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am sorry you have so little respect for Navy Wives......Remember for every woman you see in those parties there are 10 staying home manning the homefront and taking care of their family....

    Shame on you for painting all wives with the same brush....
    Yeah...we know how much respect you have for Navy Wives and their husbands.

    Weren't you just bragging about boinking a "Navy wive" while her husband was off serving our country.

    I guess we all have different definitions of "respect"
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #808
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Yeah...we know how much respect you have for Navy Wives and their husbands.

    Weren't you just bragging about boinking a "Navy wive" while her husband was off serving our country.

    I guess we all have different definitions of "respect"
    Yeah I was, that was probably before you were born.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #809
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Why do I bother. oh well, those Iraq veterans at least see women my left wing friend and the gay guys that got caught making advances against straight guys it was usually after being at sea for a long time........

    Next.......
    #1 I am not your friend.
    #2 I am not "left wing."
    #3 Got any evidence?

    Don't even know why I asked, not like you will provide any.

    And your assertion is crap. We would be in the field for more than 90 days and no one had any problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #810
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post


    Yeah I was, that was probably before you were born.........
    Yes, that's makes a huge difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •