Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 815

Thread: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

  1. #701
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Most of them are not homophobic though. (from my personal experience)
    What unit were you with?

  2. #702
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    You're not even going to be half serious about this?
    Half serious? No. I'm dead serious.

  3. #703
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Half serious? No. I'm dead serious.
    Why are all combat units homophobic? I don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  4. #704
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    Isn't the argument that the reason that we can't have gays and women serving is because of the "randiness" of the military?

    If everyone is indeed capable of controlling their sexual urges and their tempers, then women and gays serving should be no problem, right?
    I don't know what randiness is

    If you were sleeping with a beautiful naked woman could you control your sexuall urges?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #705
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't know what randiness is

    If you were sleeping with a beautiful naked woman could you control your sexuall urges?
    You just said they weren't horndogs; and now, they're excused if they can't control their sexual urges in the name of professionalism.

    Which is it? Are they horndogs or are they capable professional soldiers?

  6. #706
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    When I say stay home I mean they are not out partying in the bars when their husbands are gone...........
    I think that number is still extremely high.

    Young people are horndogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  7. #707
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    You just said they weren't horndogs; and now, they're excused if they can't control their sexual urges in the name of professionalism.

    Which is it? Are they horndogs or are they capable professional soldiers?


    Neither but unless you gay and you have been to sea for 90 days with a crew of women and you had a naked one in your rack I doubt if you could control yourself........

    That what happens when a gay guy is with all straight men for a long period of time...they are attracted to them and make unwanted advances against them and get caught and get discharged........-I don't actuallu even blame them........Its a physical attraction they have just like mine to women........
    Last edited by Navy Pride; 03-01-10 at 12:20 AM.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #708
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    Why are all combat units homophobic? I don't understand.
    Because the majority of grunts are crazy alpha males who want to kill people.

  9. #709
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    Why are all combat units homophobic? I don't understand.
    Why do Liberals call us homophobes because we have a difference of opinion? and you say we are the intolerant ones.....I don't understand.........
    Last edited by Navy Pride; 03-01-10 at 12:23 AM.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #710
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    What unit were you with?
    I can't remember because I was bipolar with lots of schizo-effective features that developed after I got in. I was in ft Benning georgia, I cant remember my numbers. I cant remember... was I with the fellas with the yellow lightning bolt on a red field? Something about iron boots or iron soles or iron feet?

    I dont remember once I got in the army and about 2 years afterwards are a blur of schizo-affectivity.

    It was a weird, tortuous experience... I told them I was gay to get chaptered out asap. When I was outed only about 2 guys had a problem with it, like could not make eye contact.

Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •