Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 815

Thread: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

  1. #691
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are very much reading into what I am saying. It has nothing to do with "feeling good", and everything to do with doing what is right, both for the country and for the military.
    Except it's not what's right for combat units, as has been said a million times already.

  2. #692
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    How do you know? Are you one, or do you read minds?



    Sounds familiar.
    I will play your childish game...........Yeah I can read minds.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #693
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Except it's not what's right for combat units, as has been said a million times already.
    ...but not explained thoroughly enough. Which is why we keep asking.

    Why is it not right for combat units?
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  4. #694
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    So full of crap. How about guys who stab their mates in the back who are out to sea while fornicating their statebased wives?

    Yes, please don't screw up the military......laughable.
    Another lefty who hates our miltary and thinks they are a bunch of fornicating dogs.....sad.....

    I would say they are the exception rather then the rule and are in the minority and are probably in bad marriages if they do that........95% of all wives stay home and take care of their kids when their husband is deployed.....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #695
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Another lefty who hates our miltary and thinks they are a bunch of fornicating dogs.....sad.....

    I would say they are the exception rather then the rule and are in the minority and are probably in bad marriages if they do that........95% of all wives stay home and take care of their kids when their husband is deployed.....
    Navy, I very seriously doubt that 95% of all wives can afford to stay home while their husband is deployed.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #696
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Navy, I very seriously doubt that 95% of all wives can afford to stay home while their husband is deployed.
    When I say stay home I mean they are not out partying in the bars when their husbands are gone...........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #697
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    ...but not explained thoroughly enough. Which is why we keep asking.

    Why is it not right for combat units?
    Because combat units are full of homophobic warrior alpha males who spend months is extremely high-stress, high-danger environments.

  8. #698
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Most of them are not homophobic though. (from my personal experience)

  9. #699
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Because combat units are full of homophobic warrior alpha males who spend months is extremely high-stress, high-danger environments.
    You're not even going to be half serious about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  10. #700
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Another lefty who hates our miltary and thinks they are a bunch of fornicating dogs.....sad.....

    I would say they are the exception rather then the rule and are in the minority and are probably in bad marriages if they do that........95% of all wives stay home and take care of their kids when their husband is deployed.....
    Isn't the argument that the reason that we can't have gays and women serving is because of the "randiness" of the military?

    If everyone is indeed capable of controlling their sexual urges and their tempers, then women and gays serving should be no problem, right?

Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •