Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 815

Thread: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

  1. #671
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Side note: Benoit suffered from repeated trauma to the head, which is believed to cause his breakdown and the murder of his family.
    This is true. It is unclear as to whether drugs had anything to do with it (they did with the demise of other wrestlers), but in Benoit's case, a reaction to head trauma certainly was the main cause. I believe that they think his constant use of the "flying headbutt" was a major factor.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #672
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post


    CC gets a reply though.
    I'm sorry. We can start another thread if you like. Just put your post in there and I'll gladly address it.

  3. #673
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    If someone wants to start the thread and identify what posts should go there, I can move them.

    It's good to be the despot.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #674
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    This is true. It is unclear as to whether drugs had anything to do with it (they did with the demise of other wrestlers), but in Benoit's case, a reaction to head trauma certainly was the main cause. I believe that they think his constant use of the "flying headbutt" was a major factor.
    Yes, it is very true that drugs played a large role in the death of many wrestlers, some particularly tragic. Eddie Guerrero had beaten his drug problem, but the enlarged heart from his earlier drug use still took him down.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #675
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    If someone wants to start the thread and identify what posts should go there, I can move them.

    It's good to be the despot.
    I'll leave that to Kaya.


  6. #676
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Side note: Benoit suffered from repeated trauma to the head, which is believed to cause his breakdown and the murder of his family.
    That remains contested and Roid Rage is a proven fact either way.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  7. #677
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I'll leave that to Kaya.

    If you can put yourself out to reply for a moment, sure.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  8. #678
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    If you can put yourself out to reply for a moment, sure.
    Start a thread and I'll be happy to address your post.

  9. #679
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Start a thread and I'll be happy to address your post.
    Can't be bothered, anyway ive said all there is to be said. Lol at gay policy turning into controlled substances btw.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  10. #680
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Can't be bothered, anyway ive said all there is to be said. Lol at gay policy turning into controlled substances btw.
    ...turning into natural law, turning into wrestling. Talk about thread drift.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •