Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 815

Thread: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

  1. #391
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,289
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    DADT is working like a charm
    Based on what? Are gay military people in valuable jobs still discharged? That don't sound like it's working well. Is DADT used by some who find the military not to their liking to get out easily? That does not sound like it is working well. Are gays still required to hide their orientation for fear of discharge, forced to watch what they say and who they are with and where they go? That does not sound like it is working well. What are you basing this statement on?

    And I further ask, again, why do you have such a low opinion of our men and women in the service that you do not think they can handle things that civilians do, and other militaries do?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #392
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Since when would gays be having special sexual priveleges?



    Since when were gays good looking females?
    Now concentrate like a laser being because there will be a quiz........I am comparing myself as a straight man with a gay man.........He is attracted to men, I am to women.....Sleeping in close contact with a woman I am attracted to I ma afraid I might succumb to temptation........I as a straight male don't want to have any gay male have the same problem......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #393
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Since when would gays be having special sexual priveleges?

    When you say laws affecting gays should change but not laws that affect heterosexuals.

  4. #394
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Really? Slot a fits tab B and produces humanity, posterity, life. Anything else is a deviation. And every other practitioner of deviant behaviors believes witht he same fervor that they are what they are...made by God, or some other influence, but totallly natural to them.
    Good, appeal to nature logical fallacy. I was wondering when this pointless argument would pop up.

    And personally? I dont care. Two consenting adults can stick whatever they want, wherever they want, however they want. I couldnt care less. Doesnt make it right. But hopefully it makes them happy.
    To YOU it doesn't make it right. That and a quarter is worth... a quarter.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #395
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So its ok for Heterosexuals but not gays? Sounds discriminating to me.
    Gays can't get married.....there is no adultery for them. The law doesn't apply to them.

    It's like asking why pedestrians don't have to follow speed limits. It makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  6. #396
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    A red herring my left wing friend...we are not talking about minorities, we are talking about a group of people who are defined by their sexual orientation...........
    Which is a minority, NP.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #397
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,289
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Now concentrate like a laser being because there will be a quiz........I am comparing myself as a straight man with a gay man.........He is attracted to men, I am to women.....Sleeping in close contact with a woman I am attracted to I ma afraid I might succumb to temptation........I as a straight male don't want to have any gay male have the same problem......
    You do not think that woman will be able to tell you to go to hell? You do not think you can tell a gay man "no" if he makes a pass at you? You really do have a very low opinion of those in the service.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #398
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Breaking the law of DADT
    Okay. This thread is about repealing that policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  9. #399
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Why would anyone do that?
    Maybe they aren't normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #400
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    Gays can't get married.....there is no adultery for them. The law doesn't apply to them.

    It's like asking why pedestrians don't have to follow speed limits. It makes no sense.
    So married men can not be bisexual?

Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •