Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 815

Thread: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Typical leftist response. When you're wrong, you say, "No, we didn't actually say that". When you know damn good and well you did.

    Don't worry; we didn't expect anymore from you.
    Typical response made from someone that is bull****ting. You got called on it and have no proof. nuff said.

  2. #162
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    78,704

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Whether the left supports DADT removed is irrelevant to the claim that the left is saying ALL the generals support abolishing DADT which was the claim made by apdst.

    He made an outrageous claimed, and got called on it's stupidity. nuff said.
    Okay fine, so why hijack the thread over your personal disdain for his words? We were having a pretty good debate until you decided you needed to get wrapped around the axle.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Okay fine, so why hijack the thread over your personal disdain for his words? We were having a pretty good debate until you decided you needed to get wrapped around the axle.
    Thats what happens when they have no argument.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Okay fine, so why hijack the thread over your personal disdain for his words? We were having a pretty good debate until you decided you needed to get wrapped around the axle.
    If you don't like what I have to say, don't respond to it.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Thats what happens when they have no argument.
    That's rich coming from you.

  6. #166
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,229

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    If you don't like what I have to say, don't respond to it.
    Practice what you preach.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Practice what you preach.
    You made a false claim, and you got called on it. If you don't like it don't make false claims.

  8. #168
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,229

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You made a false claim, and you got called on it. If you don't like it don't make false claims.
    But, I didn't make a false claim. Stop trying to muddy up the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    But, I didn't make a false claim. Stop trying to muddy up the water.
    Yes, you did, you have provided NO PROOF of your claims. More lies from the right. Sad that you are being this dishonest.

    You claimed that the left was saying ALL the generals supported abolishing DADT and have YET to backup that claim with facts or proof.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: 2 Generals Wary About Repealing Gay Policy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    That's rich coming from you.
    Truth hurts I take it.

Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •