Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 967

Thread: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

  1. #631
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,598

    Re: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It's tenuous at best. A woman who can do 30 is not as physically strong as a man who can do 60, at least in upper body strength. However, the level of overall fitness is roughly the same.
    You're wrong, because anyone--male or female--who can't score 180 points on the PFT at the male standards doesn't have the stamina for doing the job for extended periods of time. A female soldier may be able to dismount a 90 pound main gun barrel, once, but to ask her to do that, plus dismount the gun itself and tote ammo for extended periods of time, with minimal rest makes all it a different story.

    We haven't even touched on the point that stress and fatigue effect females emotionally much differently than males. I had little contact with female soldiers, but I did get around them enough to see them cry like babies, because they hadn't gotten their beauty rest. Or, their pussy hurt because they've been working their asses off for 20 hours straight. We certainly haven't gotten into how they have to go back to contonement, or even the rear, every other day, to wash their nasty crack when they're on the rag. it's an Army regulation, BTW, that female soldiers who are raggin' have to be allowed to take a hot shower every other day. How's that going to practical in a combat arms unit that is 200 miles away from a building with actual hot and cold running water?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #632
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The males that can't do it get their butts kicked out and can't fall back on the, "they're being mean to me because I'm [write in your "oppressed" group of choice].
    So you want to exclude women because if you let them in they'll complain about being excluded?

    Yeah, that makes sense.

  3. #633
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,598

    Re: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    So you want to exclude women because if you let them in they'll complain about being excluded?

    Yeah, that makes sense.
    No, they will/have complained that the standards are too high for them and that is somehow a discriminatory practice used to exclude them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #634
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    The West Point Academy.

    I have already posted the information.
    No, not who says they are allowed to, who says they aren't capable?

    All males who pass the basic physical training can. All females who pass with lessoned standards don't even come close.
    So let any female who can pass the same standards as males do it. If none can, so be it.

    What's so difficult about this concept?

  5. #635
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,363
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    "Without doubt, Marine boot camp is more challenging -- both physically and mentally -- than the basic training programs of any of the other military services. Not only are these requirements much higher, but recruits are required to learn and adhere to the core values of
    Honor, Courage, and Commitment.
    " - Marine Corps Basic Training - USMC Recruit Training at Parris Island

    The Marine standards for females are almost exactly the same as the Army with the exception of the flexed arm hang.

    Much lower than the men in either the Army or Marines.
    This has what to do with what I stated? The Marines require a higher level of fitness, but their PFT is not designed to measure the ability to do a particular job, but overall fitness, just as with the other services.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #636
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, they will/have complained that the standards are too high for them and that is somehow a discriminatory practice used to exclude them.
    Yeah, so ignore those complaints.

    Your answer is to discriminate because they will complain about discrimination. Did you think before you posted that? Because thinking is always better before posting.

  7. #637
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're wrong, because anyone--male or female--who can't score 180 points on the PFT at the male standards doesn't have the stamina for doing the job for extended periods of time. A female soldier may be able to dismount a 90 pound main gun barrel, once, but to ask her to do that, plus dismount the gun itself and tote ammo for extended periods of time, with minimal rest makes all it a different story.

    We haven't even touched on the point that stress and fatigue effect females emotionally much differently than males. I had little contact with female soldiers, but I did get around them enough to see them cry like babies, because they hadn't gotten their beauty rest. Or, their pussy hurt because they've been working their asses off for 20 hours straight. We certainly haven't gotten into how they have to go back to contonement, or even the rear, every other day, to wash their nasty crack when they're on the rag. it's an Army regulation, BTW, that female soldiers who are raggin' have to be allowed to take a hot shower every other day. How's that going to practical in a combat arms unit that is 200 miles away from a building with actual hot and cold running water?
    Wow, you're a bigger dick than I thought.

  8. #638
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This has what to do with what I stated? The Marines require a higher level of fitness, but their PFT is not designed to measure the ability to do a particular job, but overall fitness, just as with the other services.
    It is an overall measure to make certain you can do the basic level of training and preform all the jobs you may be required to do.

    You are trying to oversimplify the importance of across the board standards.

    I have shown the basic level of fitness for females does NOT stand up to the level of males for almost any job in combat arms, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #639
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    No, not who says they are allowed to, who says they aren't capable?
    Almost every test and article I have posted you don't bother to read.

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    So let any female who can pass the same standards as males do it. If none can, so be it.

    What's so difficult about this concept?
    So here we are back to the begining.

    Nothing is difficult with the concept.

    Go back and read what was posted so you can see how moronic your statement is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #640
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Navy will soon let women serve on subs

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're wrong, because anyone--male or female--who can't score 180 points on the PFT at the male standards doesn't have the stamina for doing the job for extended periods of time. A female soldier may be able to dismount a 90 pound main gun barrel, once, but to ask her to do that, plus dismount the gun itself and tote ammo for extended periods of time, with minimal rest makes all it a different story.

    We haven't even touched on the point that stress and fatigue effect females emotionally much differently than males. I had little contact with female soldiers, but I did get around them enough to see them cry like babies, because they hadn't gotten their beauty rest. Or, their pussy hurt because they've been working their asses off for 20 hours straight. We certainly haven't gotten into how they have to go back to contonement, or even the rear, every other day, to wash their nasty crack when they're on the rag. it's an Army regulation, BTW, that female soldiers who are raggin' have to be allowed to take a hot shower every other day. How's that going to practical in a combat arms unit that is 200 miles away from a building with actual hot and cold running water?
    Yes, and I took a bunch of male sissy crybabies down the river too. Whined and cried about ****ing blisters on their hands from paddling too much. Whined and cried about how ****ing heavy the raft was when we had to carry it to and from the water. Whined and cried when they fell out of the raft and they "almost drown! OMG! WAAHHH". Whined and cried about their ****ing pansy ass arms getting too ****ing tired from paddling through the rapids, while I paddled their asses non-stop through the flatwater in addition to the rapids. Whined and cried on overnights when there wasn't a bathroom for them to use, or that the ground was too ****ing hard to sleep on, or that there were bugs, or OMG there's a snake!!!!

    So, due to my personal experiences with men in stressful, physically demanding, wilderness situations, I must conclude that all men are sissies and cannot handle stress and fatigue the way women can.

Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •