Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 125

Thread: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down synd

  1. #31
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    78,210

    Re: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    "because as far as I know this is the first time that people have openly taken shots at a politician's special needs kid." Yes you did, keep up with yourself.
    Palin's special needs kid is a boy. You didn't already know that?

    You might want to keep quiet while the grownups are talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Liberals never played the race card during the '08 presidential election? Not once?!?

    You can bet you ass, that there were people that voted for PBO, just because they didn't want to hear the cries of, "racist", if he lost.
    Yes the race card was played, but no, it didn't make people vote for him, have any proof that it did?

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    Care to elaborate?


    .................

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Palin's special needs kid is a boy. You didn't already know that?

    You might want to keep quiet while the grownups are talking.
    You just keep making yourself look stupid. I quoted you saying that this was the first time someone made fun of a politician's special need child yet no you say you didn't? Come on man, no need to contradict yourself.

  5. #35
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    78,210

    Re: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    Yes the race card was played, but no, it didn't make people vote for him, have any proof that it did?
    Oh...noooooooo...'course it didn't happen.

    Here's the thing - people are going to vote against Obama because he's black. This is the country we live in. And I know, he's only half black, yadda yadda, but come on. He's black. People that don't like blacks aren't gonna like him. This means that undecided voters that might not otherwise vote for Obama need to vote for him anyway. We have to keep him from not being elected because he's black.

    Michelle Haimoff: Vote for Obama Because He's Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh...noooooooo...'course it didn't happen.
    You said people voted for Obama so they wouldn't be called a racist, this doesn't support that.

  7. #37
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    78,210

    Re: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    You said people voted for Obama so they wouldn't be called a racist, this doesn't support that.
    Nice troll ya got there. Pay much for him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nice troll ya got there. Pay much for him?
    I like how you try to misdirect your embarrassment, it isn't working though. You said people voted for Obama so they wouldn't be called a racist but you have yet to prove that.

  9. #39
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,555

    Re: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Victimization got PBO elected.
    Or it could be he ran a better campaign in every aspect. But don't let the facts bother your trolling.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #40
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Fox's 'Family Guy' takes on Sarah Palin by appearing to mock her son Trig's Down

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Liberals never played the race card during the '08 presidential election? Not once?!?

    You can bet you ass, that there were people that voted for PBO, just because they didn't want to hear the cries of, "racist", if he lost.
    No, the Liberals collectively didn't play the race card. Some people did. However, I don't think that's what won him the election, as you said it was.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •