Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 285

Thread: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

  1. #211
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

    WTF happened to this thread? If you want to discuss gun control why don't you start your own thread?

  2. #212
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    WTF happened to this thread? If you want to discuss gun control why don't you start your own thread?
    Enigma I've been asking this very thing since he brought it up. I've asked him in every reply what this has to do with the thread. No answer.

  3. #213
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

    Threads tend to evovle. The fact is the topic about some nutso Harvard trained loon shooting people has been beaten to death. The only remaining issue is whether she gets crispy or extra crispy

    the funny thing is that she was a far left obama slurper-the sort of people who almost always support restrictive gun laws concerning honest citizens.

    I agree that her politics had nothing to do with her alleged murder and assault. It is the irony of far left whackos using a gun illegally that is the topic of conversations



  4. #214
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Threads tend to evovle. The fact is the topic about some nutso Harvard trained loon shooting people has been beaten to death. The only remaining issue is whether she gets crispy or extra crispy

    the funny thing is that she was a far left obama slurper-the sort of people who almost always support restrictive gun laws concerning honest citizens.

    I agree that her politics had nothing to do with her alleged murder and assault. It is the irony of far left whackos using a gun illegally that is the topic of conversations
    Evolve more like be derailed by you. Irony? Because you have this stereotype that left wingers or liberals don't carry guns? Wow you're whacked. Her being a "far left obama slurper" has nothing to do with this subject. How do you even know she's "far left". Did she tell you all her social and political views before being arrested?

    Do you always paint people with such broad stroke brushes without knowing a damned thing about them?

    I find your derailing of your thread a show of dishonesty

  5. #215
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Evolve more like be derailed by you. Irony? Because you have this stereotype that left wingers or liberals don't carry guns? Wow you're whacked. Her being a "far left obama slurper" has nothing to do with this subject. How do you even know she's "far left". Did she tell you all her social and political views before being arrested?

    Do you always paint people with such broad stroke brushes without knowing a damned thing about them?

    I find your derailing of your thread a show of dishonesty
    How did I start the derailing my unlearned young apprentice She is far left, she was reported to be a hard core Obama-tard. that makes her far left IMHO. I never said all libs are anti gun. radical (he called himself a communist) attorney Ron Kuby drove a car in law school sporting the bumper sticker "When guns are outlawed I will be an outlaw" He was the one who helped me get a NY carry permit.

    However, the fact is, Democrat politicians -especially the ones seen as "liberal" Vs say Blue Dog dems-GENERALLY support gun bans. East coast and west coast dems (and Chicago) tend to be the main sponsors of gun bans.

    I posted who was a co sponsor of the revival of the clinton gun ban and every sponsor was a dem-and most of them were what we call the left wing side of that party



  6. #216
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Obama got an f from the anti gun lobby.
    Not when he ran for president



  7. #217
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    How did I start the derailing my unlearned young apprentice She is far left, she was reported to be a hard core Obama-tard. that makes her far left IMHO. I never said all libs are anti gun. radical (he called himself a communist) attorney Ron Kuby drove a car in law school sporting the bumper sticker "When guns are outlawed I will be an outlaw" He was the one who helped me get a NY carry permit.

    However, the fact is, Democrat politicians -especially the ones seen as "liberal" Vs say Blue Dog dems-GENERALLY support gun bans. East coast and west coast dems (and Chicago) tend to be the main sponsors of gun bans.

    I posted who was a co sponsor of the revival of the clinton gun ban and every sponsor was a dem-and most of them were what we call the left wing side of that party
    Far left according to what views? Supporting Obama doesn't make one far left. Again you paint people with a broad stroke brush. Do you consider Colin Powell to be Far Left?

    They support gun bans or gun controls. I hope you know there is a difference. There's a difference between far left and left wing. You're pushing things to the extreme with your rhetoric. Again I ask you what any of this has to do with the subject?

  8. #218
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Not when he ran for president
    John Kerry got an F from the NRA and was for more gun control than Obama. Obama supported retired officers being able to keep concealed weapons when he was in the Illinois senate

  9. #219
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    John Kerry got an F from the NRA and was for more gun control than Obama. Obama supported retired officers being able to keep concealed weapons when he was in the Illinois senate
    Let me see

    the NRA rated Obama Biden worse

    Biden's voting record had more anti gun votes than Edwards/Kerry combined.

    So who should we believe

    You are the NRA when it comes to rating gun haters?

    What was kerry for that Obama opposed

    or better yet, what anti gun bill did kerry vote for that BIDEN VOTED AGAINST

    and what ANTI GUN bill did EDWARDS VOTE FOR THAT BIDEN OPPOSED



  10. #220
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: 3 Dead in Shooting at University of Alabama Campus

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Let me see

    the NRA rated Obama Biden worse

    Biden's voting record had more anti gun votes than Edwards/Kerry combined.

    So who should we believe

    You are the NRA when it comes to rating gun haters?

    What was kerry for that Obama opposed

    or better yet, what anti gun bill did kerry vote for that BIDEN VOTED AGAINST

    and what ANTI GUN bill did EDWARDS VOTE FOR THAT BIDEN OPPOSED
    WTF does this have to do with the thread topic again?

    Why don't you take your politics to another thread?

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •