Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 120

Thread: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alphabet'

  1. #61
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alpha

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Was torture for her. She's 4.

    For a cutthroat terrorist, no so much. That difference so glaring.
    I can see your point. If you kill an inocent person that is murder. If you kill a scumbag, you just killed a scumbag, nothing more.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alpha

    I dont know if anyone has posted this yet...

    But Im sure water boarding children is much more effective than spanking.

    we all know how effective and non-torturous it is...

  3. #63
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alpha

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    I dont know if anyone has posted this yet...

    But Im sure water boarding children is much more effective than spanking.

    we all know how effective and non-torturous it is...
    Actually I have encountered some parents who should have been or should be waterboarded.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alpha

    Naw a hard labor camp would be enough for them.

  5. #65
    User Jiyuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Western Washington
    Last Seen
    10-15-14 @ 01:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    105

    Re: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alpha

    Yelm, Wa is very close to where I live in Olympia, WA. This nutcase should be examined very closely. He is deeply troubled.

    It's bizzare that people are calling this a waterboarding situation. He did stick her head under the kitchen sink but I haven't heard the local GI's talking about it as if he was commiting a waterboard act.

    Nevertheless, this girl will be damaged over this type of abuse. How can people do such harm to children?
    We may not agree on everything but I bet we could find some common ground.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alpha

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Are you seriously blaming this moron's behavior om PTSD ?
    Yes, yes I am.

  7. #67
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alpha

    He was probably just "training" her.
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  8. #68
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,941

    Re: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alpha

    Quote Originally Posted by other View Post
    The very few who do so in the military did so in SERE lvl C, prior to all the contraversy. And yes, I have been to SERE training, if that's what you're asking. They do things there to benefit soldiers in training, they don't teach it-- and all the instructors are trained medical personnel, who wouldn't have to be taught in special technique (such knowledge follows any basic knowledge of human anatomy).

    Point being: this scumbag, obviously unstable, probably saw it on TV. Otherwise, he'd be one of the very few medical specialists who was an instructor at SERE, who all undergo psychological evaluations regularly--not likely.
    They havent been doing waterboarding at SERE level C for at least 3 years if they ever have done it there. Which I have some doubts about.
    President Franklin Roosevelt eulogized a fallen American Soldier by saying, “He stands in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die [that] freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it he lives--in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

  9. #69
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alpha

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Any form of stress may indeed trigger a person who has a latent instability to do something bad or very bad as in this case. Yet having said that the stress that can trigger this does not have to be miliatry service or combat service.

    Stop blaming the action a a whackjob on the military.
    Never did.

  10. #70
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alpha

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    He was probably just "training" her.
    Yes he did her a favor. She'll think twice about being a terrorist when she grows up.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •