Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 247

Thread: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

  1. #161
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,986

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Its the truth. The radical right-wing has tried to keep the best people out of the military....

    The best people are gay? Well problem solved. Send in the homosexual brigade and the Middle East will be cleaned up in a week.
    Last edited by MSgt; 02-13-10 at 10:29 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  2. #162
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    The best people are gay? Well problem solved. Send in the homosexual brigade and the Middle East will be cleaned up in a week.
    Shock and Awe MSgt, Shock and Awe....
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  3. #163
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    The best people are gay? Well problem solved. Send in the homosexual brigade and the Middle East will be cleaned up in a week.
    Great idea.....Let DD lead the charge......He knows so much about the military..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #164
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Wow tossing out a West Point Grad with a skill set that very needed at this point in time simply because he gay...what a great idea
    We live in a country of laws my left wing friend.....You can not pick and choose which ones you want to break..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #165
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,986

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by WI Crippler View Post
    Shock and Awe MSgt, Shock and Awe....
    Oh that was a good one. Even Kelzie laughed.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  6. #166
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That's where you totally lose credibility.

    I believe that the Liberals are only interested in pushing the Liberal agenda, winning votes and couldn't give a **** less what effect it will have on our military.

    So far, we have the best fighting force in the history of the world. How have policies of the past hurt our national security? Gonna hav a hard time proving otherwise.
    See, actually, that's where you're wrong. We rank as the strongest military - HOWEVER, based on a per-capita rating, the strongest military in the world is Israel - who began allowing gays to serve openly since 1993.

    So, the only reason we're #1 is because of our sheer population size.

    On a per-capita basis, we're WAY behind nations that have allowed gays to serve openly for more than a decade.

  7. #167
    Professor
    OxymoronP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heart in Brooklyn, body South of Dixie
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    See, actually, that's where you're wrong. We rank as the strongest military - HOWEVER, based on a per-capita rating, the strongest military in the world is Israel - who began allowing gays to serve openly since 1993.

    So, the only reason we're #1 is because of our sheer population size.

    On a per-capita basis, we're WAY behind nations that have allowed gays to serve openly for more than a decade.
    Per capita Lictenshtien is the strongest military in the world.


    THE GREATEST FREEDOM IS THE FREEDOM TO OPPRESS OTHERS

  8. #168
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    That's a 20th century reality only. The Revolutionary War, the Barbary Wars, the War of 1812, the Mexican War, the Civil War, all saw American warriors heavily outnumbered.
    In what way were the Americans outnumbered during the Civil War? Outnumbered by whom? During the revolutionary war the English had initially superior troop numbers but once the French and Spanish entered the war on the side of the colonists, that ceased to be the case. In the Mexican-American war of 1846-1848 the US outnumbered Mexican troops by almost 2-to-1.
    Mexican?American War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Now, what was your point again?
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    I think we should have divisions made up exclusively of gay males deployed immediately to Iraq & Afghanistan.....
    That would scare the pants off those Muslim extremists-so to speak......

  10. #170
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    As a straight man myself, I do not watch ice skating or gymnastics.
    too bad for you-Katerina Witt, Peggy Fleming, Dorothy Hamill are among the most attractive women in history.



Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •