Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 247

Thread: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

  1. #121
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by towski View Post
    Ah, here comes the persecution complex again.

    As for the rest of your argument, that you posted further down the thread, I have to say you aren't doing much to help make your case. The fact that god (or natural selection, for that matter) created men with a penis and women with a vagina has absolutely NOTHING to do with the civil rights struggles of the United States.
    Feel free to troll at will, I'm not one of those who runs to mommy, but I have seen your activity before.

    My case is that I outlined the proper use of those parts. Anything else is deviant behavior whether it's hetero or homosexual behavior. Now, the US Legislative branch can deem that homosexuality is normal behavior, but that doesn't make it normal. Passing laws don't change a thing.

    The black man can't go in the closet and hide his race, nor can he go to a doctor to get treatment. He was born that way. Gays made the choice to be gay, but they could go to a psycologist/psychiatrist to get treatment for their affliction and become normal, but many don't or won't. They would rather claim their civil rights have been violated. What violation? If they don't want to come in for treatment, they can hide what they are and never have to worry about loss of any freedoms. The black man couldn't turn himself white.

  2. #122
    User towski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-27-10 @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    52

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    I understand your point, but if one keeps his mouth shut about his preferences, he doesn't have to worry about his or her civil rights. He never lost them because they have always been there.

    What's next civil rights for child molesters?
    Child molestation is illegal. Homosexuality is not. Why should a homosexual have to "keep his mouth shut"?

  3. #123
    User towski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-27-10 @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    52

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post

    The black man can't go in the closet and hide his race, nor can he go to a doctor to get treatment. He was born that way. Gays made the choice to be gay,
    Prove it. Put up or shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    The black man couldn't turn himself white.
    Why should he have to?

  4. #124
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by towski View Post
    Prove it. Put up or shut up.?
    Prove what, that the anus is used for anything other than expelling waste?

    Black people have had civil rights for many years, and especially now since Obama is President.

  5. #125
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by towski View Post
    Child molestation is illegal. Homosexuality is not. Why should a homosexual have to "keep his mouth shut"?
    If he wants to stay in the military, he might want to keep his mouth shut. It's the law, you know.

  6. #126
    User towski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-27-10 @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    52

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    Prove what, that the anus is used for anything other than expelling waste?
    That homosexuality is a choice.

    Black people have had civil rights for many years, and especially now since Obama is President.
    Yes, lucky them.

  7. #127
    User towski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-27-10 @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    52

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    If he wants to stay in the military, he might want to keep his mouth shut. It's the law, you know.
    And when the law changes, as it is bound to do?

  8. #128
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,136

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    Prove what, that the anus is used for anything other than expelling waste?
    How the heck did you come to that conclusion? The anus is used for expelling waste and as a sexual orifice. Both heterosexuals and homosexuals use it for the latter purpose, as do several species of primate, particularly Makak monkeys and Bonobo chimps. Of course, that is determining the use of something by how it is observed in nature. Did you have some other standard by which you came to the conclusion of how it is suppose to be used? Furthermore, I don't claim it is moral just because it is observed in nature, but I will claim that unless you can conclusively prove there is some blueprint cast by some grand designer that indicates its only function is to expel waste, then you are **** out of luck. Pun intended.

  9. #129
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by towski View Post
    And when the law changes, as it is bound to do?
    The Ruination of the American military will ensue.

  10. #130
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Outspoken gay activist called back to active Army duty

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    How the heck did you come to that conclusion? The anus is used for expelling waste and as a sexual orifice. Both heterosexuals and homosexuals use it for the latter purpose, as do several species of primate, particularly Makak monkeys and Bonobo chimps. Of course, that is determining the use of something by how it is observed in nature. Did you have some other standard by which you came to the conclusion of how it is suppose to be used? Furthermore, I don't claim it is moral just because it is observed in nature, but I will claim that unless you can conclusively prove there is some blueprint cast by some grand designer that indicates its only function is to expel waste, then you are **** out of luck. Pun intended.
    Just because monkeys do it, doesn't mean humans have to do something that deviant.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •