Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 187

Thread: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

  1. #41
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Shouldn't apply to animals.
    They aren't animals.

    Gang bangers aren't born, they are made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #42
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    Lets try this again, I said overwhlming force OR lethal
    And what does overwhelming force mean to you? Beat with a baton for spray painting? It is a misdemeanor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #43
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    I think corporal punishment should be reinstated for these kinds of crimes....
    Animals understand a beating when nothing else gets through.....
    And you call them animals.

    Pot meet kettle.

    Who are the real animals here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #44
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    I agree......
    These area's run by gangs have gone beyond being reformed, these individuals made that decision on their own and chose to live by the sword and now they should be eliminated by the sword if they so wish. This has gone on for far to long and the death toll continually mounts those who are involved and for those who happen to be just passing by.

  5. #45
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    These area's run by gangs have gone beyond being reformed, these individuals made that decision on their own and chose to live by the sword and now they should be eliminated by the sword if they so wish. This has gone on for far to long and the death toll continually mounts those who are involved and for those who happen to be just passing by.
    And welcome to the days of thought crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #46
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And you call them animals.

    Pot meet kettle.

    Who are the real animals here?
    Is he? Please enlighten us on how to change this civilly...I think we have been trying this for 3 generations now and to no avail. You can't tame something that has gone rabid as a rule. We have tried it the liberal way and it doesn't work, you may save a few but mean while the ship is sinking.

  7. #47
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And welcome to the days of thought crime.
    It's simple, these gangs walk around proud displaying thier colors, they are advertising, challenging us etc.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    . We have tried it the liberal way and it doesn't work, you may save a few but mean while the ship is sinking.
    Wrong. You're simply mistaken. We HAVEN'T sustained comprehensive gang prevention, intervention and suppression efforts in these areas over the past 30 years. In fact, in Los Angeles, the police department has often chosen the worst possible option at every intersection. Think about LAPD CRASH.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    It's simple, these gangs walk around proud displaying thier colors, they are advertising, challenging us etc.
    As long as they are killing each other, I'm Ok with it.....
    I think we should help them though.....

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    It's simple, these gangs walk around proud displaying thier colors, they are advertising, challenging us etc.
    They should definitely be arrested for that. And after the gang members, we'll go after the damned Bears fans.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •