Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 187

Thread: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

  1. #111
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Even the numbers on the chart you linked to has the number dropping to less than half since 1993 to just 2006.

    It backs up what I said.
    I didn't say your statistics where wrong, I said the gang murder rate is alive and well. So I will ask you how many murdered is acceptable to you?..100, 200, 1000

  2. #112
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    Having colors representing a armed force which creates a threat to the citizens of this land by threat of violence is unconstitutional.
    Thugs they may be, but they do not represent an armed force. They represent at most a gang association which again is not illegal. If it was, they would already be arrested.

    So no it is not unconstitutional to be affiliated with a gang.

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    Now that said, it's up to the state government to neutralize that threat per the constitution by all means neccesary. These gangs are no longer a individual criminals but a group a militia hostile to the citizens of this land.
    So the Branch Davidian's got what they deserved? White supremacy militia groups etc would all be subject to this?
    Last edited by Black Dog; 02-10-10 at 03:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #113
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    I didn't say your statistics where wrong, I said the gang murder rate is alive and well. So I will ask you how many murdered is acceptable to you?..100, 200, 1000
    0. It also has nothing to do with my point or the two questions you ignored because you have no answer.

    You said my "method" or the one I advocated was not working. So what is this "method" I am advocating etc?

    You also said "So what do we have..more gangs and apparently your method or the one you advocate doesn't work because the body count directly or indirectly keeps going up." I said this was absolutely wrong, as violence is decreasing.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 02-10-10 at 03:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #114
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Thugs they may be, but they do not represent an armed force. They represent at most a gang association which again is not illegal. If it was, they would already be arrested.

    So no it is not unconstitutional to be affiliated with a gang.



    So the Branch Dravidian's got what they deserved? White supremacy militia groups etc would all be subject to this?
    It's not unconstitutional to label them as a hostile force against the citizenary either because basically that's what they are, so it all boiles down to labels. Label the gangs correctly and the whole spectrum changes and law enforce can be rid of this vermon once and for all.

  5. #115
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    0. It also has nothing to do with my point or the two questions you ignored because you have no answer.

    You said my "method" or the one I advocated was not working. So what is this "method" I am advocating etc?

    You also said "So what do we have..more gangs and apparently your method or the one you advocate doesn't work because the body count directly or indirectly keeps going up." I said this was absolutely wrong, as violence is decreasing.
    I am not ignoring you, i am on several other topics, not just this one. A few may have past me by.

  6. #116
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    It's not unconstitutional to label them as a hostile force against the citizenary either because basically that's what they are, so it all boiles down to labels. Label the gangs correctly and the whole spectrum changes and law enforce can be rid of this vermon once and for all.
    What about biker gangs? What about militia? So I ask again the Davidian's got what they deserved?

    So you want justice for some?

    That my friend is absolutely not American and utterly unconstitutional.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 02-10-10 at 03:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #117
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    I am not ignoring you, i am on several other topics, not just this one. A few may have past me by.
    You replied to it and completely ignored my questions, not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #118
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    What about biker gangs? What about militia?

    So you want justice for some?

    That my friend is absolutely not American and utterly unconstitutional.
    So I want justice for some, come on we are talking about one gang currently, if you wish we can talk about all gangs but this will take quite some time. So in short if any group that is armed and creates a threat amongst the citizenry on a level such as the L.A. gangs or gangs in Chicago etc. than yes the same applies.

    Btw, biker gangs do not traveling down streets shooting AK-47 or mec's into crowds of people in the hopes od hitting one rival gang member.

  9. #119
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You replied to it and completely ignored my questions, not me.
    which one?

  10. #120
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Gang interventionist gunned down after confronting tagger

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    So I want justice for some, come on we are talking about one gang currently, if you wish we can talk about all gangs but this will take quite some time.
    That is news to me and does not fit your comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    So in short if any group that is armed and creates a threat amongst the citizenry on a level such as the L.A. gangs or gangs in Chicago etc. than yes the same applies.
    OK then rest assured by your reasoning it is unconstitutional.

    The end.

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    Btw, biker gangs do not traveling down streets shooting AK-47 or mec's into crowds of people in the hopes od hitting one rival gang member.
    Moral relativism, oh yea!

    When was the last time the news reported a gang spraying an area with an AK? Well Ill tell you 1993.

    Paragons of the community...

    "This year, gunshots about 75 miles away reminded attendees about the gangs. Authorities said two men affiliated with the Hells Angels shot and wounded five Outlaws Motorcycle Club members in Custer State Park on Tuesday." - FOXNews.com - Biker Gang Violence Reappears at Famous U.S. Motorcycle Rally - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

    "Police took pro-active measures following a tip that violence could break out between rival outlaw motorcycle gangs in the Pee Dee." - Police quell possible outlaw motorcycle gang violence : News : WPDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •