Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 102

Thread: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

  1. #31
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    ....let them rot...?
    We have no say so in this matter.

  2. #32
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    ....let them rot...?
    lol......that's a threat? seriously, dude, put down the nunchucks, i think you've hit yourself in the head one too many times.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  3. #33
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    um, actually, i took the word of the villagers. again, did you read the story?
    Yeah, read the whole thing and apparently you like to cherry pick so that you can feel justified in believing the evil Baptists were up to no good. Nothing of the sort has been proven, but only alleged by MSM and folks like you. No charges have been filed, but they have already label criminals by people on your side of the argument. ****ing up paperwork does not translate into being an evildoer. Sounds to me like Haiti has had some inconsistencies in its process.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #34
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Yeah, read the whole thing and apparently you like to cherry pick so that you can feel justified in believing the evil Baptists were up to no good. Nothing of the sort has been proven, but only alleged by MSM and folks like you. No charges have been filed, but they have already label criminals by people on your side of the argument. ****ing up paperwork does not translate into being an evildoer. Sounds to me like Haiti has had some inconsistencies in its process.
    cherry pick what? never mind, you clearly aren't capable of discussing this coherently.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  5. #35
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    lol......that's a threat? seriously, dude, put down the nunchucks, i think you've hit yourself in the head one too many times.
    Okay, but you implied that they should lose any protection afford citizens abroad. Threat may be the wrong word, but the implication is unfair.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #36
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    cherry pick what? never mind, you clearly aren't capable of discussing this coherently.
    A second personal attack on mental cognizance. You have yet to deny anything I've stated with rationale.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #37
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Okay, but you implied that they should lose any protection afford citizens abroad. Threat may be the wrong word, but the implication is unfair.
    What protection do you think they have?

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    What protection do you think they have?
    We could always invade......

  9. #39
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    A second personal attack on mental cognizance. You have yet to deny anything I've stated with rationale.
    let's see, american, what have you stated?

    1. that i believe baptists are evil. proof please.
    2. that if they were obama voters i would excuse them. proof please.
    3. that these missionairies are protected by the constitution. not in haiti, they aren't.
    4. that i took the word of the haitian gov't. proof please.

    really, who is irrrational here, american?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  10. #40
    Professor
    Marilyn Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    03-06-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: Many children taken by Americans not orphans

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    Earning trust is an essential element in any con game.
    The problem here is not enough money changed hands. That would have solved everything.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •