Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 829

Thread: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

  1. #751
    User High Noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-18-10 @ 04:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    48

    Re: Actual link to rush calling dems, retards

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    so you went all over the internet and you found it on huffington post?


    sucks for you...



    You are missing his context, it has been explained. the point is, Palin can call out whoever she wants, this whole notion that she is a hypocrite for not calling out Rush, is weak sauce and more anti-palin lunacy.
    yesss, in no way am i defending huffington post, but i was certainly going to not post it just because of the source, and out of context? HOW? in what way can it be considered a different context if not worse?

    For rahm to consider an ideal f***** retarded is wrong, but hes attacking an idea

    for Limbaugh to attack democrats as a whole as being retards, its much worse because hes actually attacking someone, and in the end, hes personally attacking special need groups of people (like the kids who went to the whitehouse for the apology) as calling them a "retard summit" how is that not to be considered much worse? and in my eyes, pure evil...

    more-over, i have yet to see your position, are you defending limbaugh?

    or just attacking democrats because they dont like hypocrisy (especially BLATANT hypocrisy)
    What right have I to say you are wrong? Only through speaking can you prove your own folly...
    NO ZONE

  2. #752
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,405

    Re: Actual link to rush calling dems, retards

    Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    yesss, in no way am i defending huffington post, but i was certainly going to not post it just because of the source, and out of context? HOW? in what way can it be considered a different context if not worse?

    For rahm to consider an ideal f***** retarded is wrong, but hes attacking an idea

    for Limbaugh to attack democrats as a whole as being retards, its much worse because hes actually attacking someone, and in the end, hes personally attacking special need groups of people (like the kids who went to the whitehouse for the apology) as calling them a "retard summit" how is that not to be considered much worse? and in my eyes, pure evil...

    more-over, i have yet to see your position, are you defending limbaugh?

    or just attacking democrats because they dont like hypocrisy (especially BLATANT hypocrisy)



    I think limbaughs comments were retarded hyperbole.


    However, I also get what he was doing, he was imitating rhambo and running with it. He does this all the time and the anti-rush types get all uppity about it.


    last one was barak the magic negroe.... Which was hilarious the way the left attempted to take out of context.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #753
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    So I can call you whatever I want, and if you don't like it, it's all your fault?
    If I do not like it, yes it is my own fault. If you are calling me those things to evoke a response, or to be mean, or some other negative reason, you are responsible for your words.

    It's important to make the distinction between "cause" and "fault" In your scenario, the cause of my being upset is your words, but I still am at fault if I am upset. Likewise, if I have a positive reaction to your insults(say it makes me more determined to prove you wrong), I get the credit.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #754
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,405

    Re: Actual link to rush calling dems, retards

    Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    The hypocrisy is that Rahm must apologize (and does at his "retard summit") while rush is not just excused by palin for his crude use, BUT DEFENDED!
    this is why "palin is a f***** retard"

    1. please link to Palin even being aware of comments.


    And why can she call out whoever she wants? because her child is special needs? at what point has she politically used this position for a betterment of policies on special needs bills, umm never... she uses it as a political platform.

    Look at this thread, its filled with people only calling out who they want.




    Why is rush limbaugh excused from even an apology? lord knows we will never ask him for his job, (FOX gets waaaaay too much money for him being on the air) HE must be held accountable for his mis-information due to the fact that FOX news can be considered a "reliable news-source" and due to that, they must hold there own pundents accountable, whats hypocritical, is that FOX news will not, and we all know it, in fact, HE WILL BE DEFENDED...

    How do you even know he is being excused. We aren't even in agreement in his context...


    *note: Limbaugh is not on FOX nor is he affiliated with FOX.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #755
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    I don't know if there is just some kind of cognitive dissonance going on here, or I am just doing a piss poor job of being clear. I am sure she loves her kid. However, if she was genuinely offended by Emanuel's calling part of the Democratic Base "F---ing Retards", then why did she not condemn Rush's calling a meeting between the Whitehouse and mental disability advocates a "retard summit"?

    That was even more offensive to those with mental disabilities than Emanuel's offensive comments were. Yet, she did not call for Rush to apologize. She did not ask him if he "had no decency". She did not ask for his resignation. So basically, one can only conclude that once again, Sarah Palin was just using her special needs kid to club her opponents with.
    She probably also figures that it's not worth it to call Rush out or Levi Johnston for his remarks about the Palin family. She knows how the media would run with that. She's under the gun enough as it is, not to add more fuel to the fire.

  6. #756
    User High Noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-18-10 @ 04:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    48

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    She probably also figures that it's not worth it to call Rush out or Levi Johnston for his remarks about the Palin family. She knows how the media would run with that. She's under the gun enough as it is, not to add more fuel to the fire.
    but its fuel that she herself is throwing in the flames, shes hanging herself with her own noose...
    What right have I to say you are wrong? Only through speaking can you prove your own folly...
    NO ZONE

  7. #757
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,405

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    but its fuel that she herself is throwing in the flames, shes hanging herself with her own noose...



    hanging herself all the way to the bank.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #758
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    If you guys can't see that Palin is nothing but opportunistic white trash that constantly whores her special needs out to club her political opponents with, then you are a bunch of F---ing Retards.

    Also, that joke I made earlier in the thread about "F---ing Retard: What Todd does to Sarah on Friday nights" was funny.

    I'm done.
    I can see that she's an opportunist like every other would-be or wannabee Presidential candidate. I just wouldn't call her white trash. My idea of white trash and yours do not coincide. A woman who was governor of an American state does not qualify to be white trash.

  9. #759
    User High Noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-18-10 @ 04:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    48

    Re: Actual link to rush calling dems, retards

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    1.


    How do you even know he is being excused. We aren't even in agreement in his context...


    because palin personally excused him as using "satire"
    What right have I to say you are wrong? Only through speaking can you prove your own folly...
    NO ZONE

  10. #760
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    I guess you have to have the kind of absolutely tasteless humor I have to find it funny. Also, when is Rahm planning on apologizing to all the Mother F--kers of the world?
    Maybe when he stops using those two words.

Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •