Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 829

Thread: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

  1. #681
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,945

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    But see, now that you point out the obvious disparity in their positions, some dumbass is going to come behind you and start spewing that whole "Rush is the leader of the GOP" crap that disney screeches every chance he gets.
    Read up

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Ok, we get it. The leader of the Republican Party
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Yes, and Putin does not run Russia either. Mao did not run China, his premier did. I get it. Thats why Republicans are never afraid to stand up to Rush.

    Zyphlin, you would be a pretty smart guy if you did not have your head so far up the GOP's ass.
    It was a good laugh though. I really need to start keeping a running tally of how many time hyper partisans try to tell me how much I'm helping/biased for/have my head up the ass of the side opposite of them simply for daring to actually look at something with an ounce of intellectual honesty and objectivity and not just saying something purely based on party lines.

  2. #682
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    rush isn't in the white house

    neither is mrs alaska

    rahm is (temporarily)

    and the ram is responsible for the FAILURE of health care

    on SUBSTANCE, that is

    Congressional Democrats point finger of blame at Rahm Emanuel - TheHill.com

  3. #683
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Read up





    It was a good laugh though. I really need to start keeping a running tally of how many time hyper partisans try to tell me how much I'm helping/biased for/have my head up the ass of the side opposite of them simply for daring to actually look at something with an ounce of intellectual honesty and objectivity and not just saying something purely based on party lines.
    You do find that it's the same usual suspects almost every time. We all know who they will be and what team they will be batting for the moment we read the OP, usually.

  4. #684
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,945

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Rush not in white house

    Neither is Mrs Alaska

    But sadly Rham is

    ......

    Failure of Healthcare

    Rham is responsible for,

    on substance that is

    ....

    Holy **** I get the Prof now. He's speaking in Haiku!

  5. #685
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Ok, we get it. The leader of the Republican Party and Conservative Movement should not be held to the same standards as the Whitehouse Chief of Staff. Thats a good point.
    But, but, but, all this time you Liberals have been telling us that Rush isn't a real journalist; just an entertainer; not even a politician, nor public servant; therefore irrelevant.

    However, let's just say--for the sake of argument--that Rush is the bonefide, certified official honcho of the Republican Party. I still think that the president's chief of staff should be held to a higher standard.

    Rahmbeaux is on the govrnment payroll. He influences government policy. You're damn right he should be held to a higher standard.

    Why wouldn't you want your guys to meet the higher standard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #686
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Holy **** I get the Prof now. He's speaking in Haiku!
    it's better than gossip, my opinion

    either way, carry on

    some more substance---

    holder, too, not long for his job

    geithner, as well

    big shake ups soon to come

    remember where you heard it first

    sayonara

  7. #687
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,400

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Read up
    It was a good laugh though. I really need to start keeping a running tally of how many time hyper partisans try to tell me how much I'm helping/biased for/have my head up the ass of the side opposite of them simply for daring to actually look at something with an ounce of intellectual honesty and objectivity and not just saying something purely based on party lines.
    I don't ridicule your assertions because they are based in intellectual honesty and objectivity. I ridicule them because they are overly idealistic and not the least bit based in reality. You seem to be operating under some kind of fantasy world premise where political parties are not ultimately driven by their base. Rush Limbaugh has an audience of somewhere around 20 million listeners. That is a very significant portion of the Republican Base. In fact, he has a bigger audience than anyone in the party leadership does. Thus, he comes closer to being the party's leader than anyone in elected office does, and thats why Republicans in office will hardly ever take him on because they don't want a guy that talks to a significant portion of their voters on a daily basis to pick a fight with them. Thus this gives him more influence over the Republican Party than anyone else out there.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  8. #688
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    I knew you were going to ignor my post, Southern Democrat. The irony too much for you, or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #689
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,400

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I knew you were going to ignor my post, Southern Democrat. The irony too much for you, or what?
    Which post? The one where you asked if there was "a difference between a nigger and a black person". It's a flawed comparison. I made the observation that Sarah Palin is white trash. That is not the same thing as calling a black person the n-word. Its more comparable to calling an in city gangster, a thug.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  10. #690
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    I don't ridicule your assertions because they are based in intellectual honesty and objectivity. I ridicule them because they are overly idealistic and not the least bit based in reality.
    You mean sort of like the assertions that Rush is the head of the Republican party? Yeeeeah. Oooookay.

Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •