Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 829

Thread: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

  1. #611
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Who called who racists? Please support your argument with evidence, and explain how that has anything to do with Palin's hypocrisy on the retarded issue?[


    Or, are you just teabagging ... I mean, deraling .... another Palin thread?



    Wait you accuse me of trolling, then you post this? Hypocrite much?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #612
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    There is a difference between the typical sleaziness and double standards that politicians of all stripes engage in, and going so low as to use your own special needs kid as a club against your opponents.

    I know you are physically incapable of admitting that, as it would require you to admit that Sarah Palin is a nothing but opportunistic white trash, but anyone other than rabid partisans like Reverend_Hellh0und can see that.

    If anything, its comparable to Biden being such a piece of **** that he slanders the guy that hit killed his wife and daughter as being drunk at the time in order to garner more sympathy.


    I am not a fan of palin, but if you hacks want to slander anyone who dares point out some of this hypocrisy that the anti-palin zombies constantly display, I can't help you, you do so at you own embarrassment....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #613
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,400

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    Why do you think that she is white trash? Is it because she lives in a rural environment and hunts her own food,
    Of course not.

    or because she is a conservative who didn't force her unwed pregnant daughter to have an abortion?
    Of course not.

    I addressed why she is white trash here:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1058546917

    And then elaborated here:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1058547283
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  4. #614
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    hmm.... if we call palin white trash, is that any less racist than reid stating obama could control his "negro dialect"?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #615
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So then, do you hold Obama to the same standard, I mean he called us racists but excused his VP... I mean if we are going off on tangents just to attack palin, lets be consistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Who called who racists? Please support your argument with evidence, and explain how that has anything to do with Palin's hypocrisy on the retarded issue?


    Or, are you just teabagging ... I mean, deraling .... another Palin thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Wait you accuse me of trolling, then you post this? Hypocrite much?


    So, then, you do not have evidence to support your assertion that someone called someone else racists? And are not going to explain the relevance to the thread?


    Just some random complaint, completely unfounded, and off topic, chucked into the middle of the thread?

    Do you not like this thread? Do you want it also put in the basement or the archives? Or do you want people to stop calling out Palin for her hypocrisy?

    I just don't understand the point you are trying to make with your posts.
    Tiki Bar! Woot!
    Drinks are plenty, music is fine, and the company is first-rate

  6. #616
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,937

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Moderator's Warning:
    Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'The personal attacks and arguments about whose trolling or not need to end. Get back to discussing the topic civily

  7. #617
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    hmm.... if we call palin white trash, is that any less racist than reid stating obama could control his "negro dialect"?

    Um, so what does Reid have to do with Palin's hypocrisy re: calling for Emanuel to be fired for the use of the word 'retarded', but not El Rushbo, or Perry's aide, or Nugent?
    Tiki Bar! Woot!
    Drinks are plenty, music is fine, and the company is first-rate

  8. #618
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    hmm.... if we call palin white trash, is that any less racist than reid stating obama could control his "negro dialect"?
    I agree with this remark. White Trash is not politically correct. Trailer Trash is more acceptable. It infers that the people are White without coming out and explicitly stating so.

  9. #619
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Um, so what does Reid have to do with Palin's hypocrisy re: calling for Emanuel to be fired for the use of the word 'retarded', but not El Rushbo, or Perry's aide, or Nugent?



    You missed rush stating "i'm not going to apologize, I'm just quoting emanuel"....



    It suck when things are put into context.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #620
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,400

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    I agree with this remark. White Trash is not politically correct. Trailer Trash is more acceptable. It infers that the people are White without coming out and explicitly stating so.
    When the term "White Trash" is used to describe Sarah Palin, its an example of a double adjective. In this case, the first word in the phrase "White Trash" is the determiner, while the second word is the standard adjective. Palin is both White, and Trash.

    I am giving this explanation as those that are defending Rush and Palin on this obviously have some issues understanding and comprehending the English language. So this is just service to them.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •