Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 829

Thread: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

  1. #571
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    18,480

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    "F---ing Retard": (verb) What Todd does to Sarah on Friday nights.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  2. #572
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    "F---ing Retard": (verb) What Todd does to Sarah on Friday nights.
    That qualifies as a retarded remark...

  3. #573
    User High Noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-18-10 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    48

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    What realllllllly gets me, is how she excuses rush limbaugh!!! typical republican politics, blast something they hate, staunchly defend something that supports them, this whole argument in itself is R****** (apparently i find it necessary to censor this word now, because apparently its a sensitive subject)

    And lets really dissect this, Emanuel calls an idea dems have retarded, but rush demographs ALL democrats including the presidential summit, RETARDS, whats worse? clearly the personalization of an attack on a group of people and ideals... my oppinion, rush limbaugh, and sarah palin are TOOLS! But does that mean the hammer and drill in my garage are offended for my baseless demeaning use of a reference to IDIOTS?

    whos to blame?
    What right have I to say you are wrong? Only through speaking can you prove your own folly...
    NO ZONE

  4. #574
    User High Noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Puget Sound
    Last Seen
    02-18-10 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    48

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Sure, no problem.

    Rush Limbaugh is a private broadcaster and does not work for the government or the American people. He is a private citizen.

    Rahm Emanuel was appointed to his position by the President ot the United States, works for and is paid by the American taxpayer.


    This behooves him to treat the American people, the electorate , the taxpayers and their families, with some respect. If he doesn't know that "retards" is a pejorative for thousands of American people then he doesn't deserve his position.

    You can decide to not liisten to Limbaugh but you'll be paying for Rahm no matter what this Chicago gangster says.
    But Rush Limbaugh has to be held accountable for his actions, especially considering the amount of people who hold Fox news as a reliable source of information (HORRIBLY MISPLACED in my oppinion) I watch Daily Show, but the only thing they approach is Republican hypocrisy, they dont out and out debase political figures, and when they do act rashly THEY ARE SURE AS HELL HELD ACCOUNTABLE, especially by right-wing pundents... its just more and more of "look the other way if it suits us" and "hey palin, he said the r-word, use it to further your political platform through the unfortunate condition of your child!" This is some evil... evil... evvviiiiil isht...
    What right have I to say you are wrong? Only through speaking can you prove your own folly...
    NO ZONE

  5. #575
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    But Rush Limbaugh has to be held accountable for his actions, especially considering the amount of people who hold Fox news as a reliable source of information (HORRIBLY MISPLACED in my oppinion) I watch Daily Show, but the only thing they approach is Republican hypocrisy, they dont out and out debase political figures, and when they do act rashly THEY ARE SURE AS HELL HELD ACCOUNTABLE, especially by right-wing pundents... its just more and more of "look the other way if it suits us" and "hey palin, he said the r-word, use it to further your political platform through the unfortunate condition of your child!" This is some evil... evil... evvviiiiil isht...
    Sure he has to held accountable for his actions, just as any public figure does. FOX news has been is rated as the most reliable news gathering organization in the States. Who do your trust?

    The Daily Show is for teenagers and is not a news program, it is a comedy program.

    The rest of your post is unintelligible.

  6. #576
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 01:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why shouldn't have a baby if she wants one? That is her right.

    Would you have the State insisting that this be made illegal, or that all pregnant women over the age of 40 abort their babies?

    The Left has long held this fascination with Eugenics and aborting babies. Are you a left winger yourself?
    It's a matter of personal responsibility. So she wants a baby, but doesn't she have a responsibility to that baby to exercise proper judgment and weigh the risks involved in having one at her age?

    Sarah was 43 yo when she conceived Trig. She was at high risk for having a baby with Down Syndrome, but she went ahead anyway and now Trig is suffering the consequences of her poor judgment and lack of personal responsibility. Such selfishness..

    Does the risk of Down syndrome increase with the motherís age?
    Yes. The risk of Down syndrome increases with the motherís age (7):

    At age 25, the risk of having a baby with Down syndrome is 1 in 1,250.
    At age 30, the risk is 1 in 1,000.
    At age 35, the risk is 1 in 400.
    At age 40, the risk is 1 in 100.
    At age 45, the risk is 1 in 30.

    Even though the risk is greater as the motherís age increases, about 80 percent of babies with Down syndrome are born to women under age 35. This is because younger women have more babies than older women (1).

  7. #577
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    What realllllllly gets me, is how she excuses rush limbaugh!!! typical republican politics, blast something they hate, staunchly defend something that supports them, this whole argument in itself is R****** (apparently i find it necessary to censor this word now, because apparently its a sensitive subject)

    And lets really dissect this, Emanuel calls an idea dems have retarded, but rush demographs ALL democrats including the presidential summit, RETARDS, whats worse? clearly the personalization of an attack on a group of people and ideals... my oppinion, rush limbaugh, and sarah palin are TOOLS! But does that mean the hammer and drill in my garage are offended for my baseless demeaning use of a reference to IDIOTS?

    whos to blame?


    do you have a link to Rush refering them to democrats as retards? I'd like to see the context since you all tend to either flat out make it up or take it out of context.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #578
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,294

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    do you have a link to Rush refering them to democrats as retards? I'd like to see the context since you all tend to either flat out make it up or take it out of context.
    They're not going to post the actual context...
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #579
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,294

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Will they be as forgiving that you called them a bunch of .......

    Rahm didn't call anyone retarded he called an idea retarded
    So, when he calls an idea jigaboo'ish, you're going to be cool with it? Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #580
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,977

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, when he calls an idea jigaboo'ish, you're going to be cool with it? Really?
    and being OK with that utterance from rahm while criticizing rush's use of the same inappropriate jiggaboo'ish expression would be as retarded - check that, would be as hypocritical - as palin now condemning rahm while excusing rush

    pity that so few of the reich wing are able to comprehend such hypocrisy
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    I may be wrong, I mean I may stand before you in six months and say, ĎHey I was wrong.' I donít know that Iíll ever admit that, but Iíll find some kind of an excuse. ~ tRump
    seldom right but never in doubt

Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •