Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 829

Thread: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

  1. #401
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Game - Set - Match.
    Only because you tend to be Redress's little fluffer when you can't make arguments yourself.

    There was no "endgame" in that. Just more of Redress transferring her own shortcomings on to others.

    Show me once where I just "made crap up" and then she might have had something of a point. But I didn't. It's just more of Redress's PDS FAIL.

  2. #402
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    She didn't blast him for being politically incorrect. She blasted him for making statements that hit an issue close to her and for being disrespectful while carrying out the duties of a public office.
    She "blasted" him simply to keep he name in the news. Watch what pickyune **** she tweets about.
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  3. #403
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I love spin. Irrational spin is the best,
    Well as much as you like to shovel it off on us, one would hope you like the bull**** you sputter around in so much.

  4. #404
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    So let me take inventory for a second so I know the new liberal rules:

    You can't call people "terrorists".

    But you can call them "retards".

    OK, got it.
    Enough with this stuff. Nobody has stated any "liberal rules." Just for you, I officially give you permission to call someone a terrorist whenever you want.

  5. #405
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    She "blasted" him simply to keep he name in the news. Watch what pickyune **** she tweets about.
    Why are you watching her tweets if you dislike her so much? Does she even tweet or are you just frothing at the mouth again like you did yesterday?

  6. #406
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:46 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Why are you watching her tweets if you dislike her so much? Does she even tweet or are you just frothing at the mouth again like you did yesterday?
    Same reason people look at car wrecks.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #407
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    My mistake - I see the news articles that says Palin did see Perry's comments.

  8. #408
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    My mistake - I see the news articles that says Palin did see Perry's comments.
    It also says that she condemned them when she found out about them, too.

  9. #409
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Only because you tend to be Redress's little fluffer when you can't make arguments yourself.

    There was no "endgame" in that. Just more of Redress transferring her own shortcomings on to others.

    Show me once where I just "made crap up" and then she might have had something of a point. But I didn't. It's just more of Redress's PDS FAIL.

    Not at all, Jallman.

    It's cuz yer girl is a hypocritical whiny thing and Red got it exactly right. Also, I'm happy to let others speak, so have no trouble giving props to others. I don't feel the need to occupy all the space. Not at all.



    What you made up in the post Red responded to? You made yourself a biggggg ole strawman:


    So I will take that as a "yes, she did condemn him but I can't admit that because I have no objectivity on this issue".



    Which I responded to separately. (ie double standards on condemning vs firing).


    It is worth noting that you also made up the notion that Red can't admit to having no objectivity on this issue.


    The only ones exhibiting no objectivity on this issue are the ones denying there's hypocrisy in action.
    Tiki Bar! Woot!
    Drinks are plenty, music is fine, and the company is first-rate

  10. #410
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Same reason people look at car wrecks.
    Because they are classless, dim-witted twits that would rather see destruction than help build anything?

    Yeah, that's pretty much my take on a few people around here...

Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •