Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 829

Thread: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

  1. #371
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Ah, now we are assigning speculative actions to people and condemning what we think they would say. Keep up the well reasoned arguments when the topic is Palin, they do so entertain us.
    Uh, no, you people did cry that she was being whiney at the beginning of this thread.

    You might want to try a reasoned argument at least once in your life. You might like it.

    Oh, is this where you go crying that I am a big meanie again?

  2. #372
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,888
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    There was nothing hypocritical about this except the way you people cry about her saying something and then turn around and cry about her not saying the same thing.

    It's downright idiotic and comical the way you people carry on at this point.
    How is it not hypocrisy? She is condemning one person for saying something, while turning a blind eye to others, all based on their political philosophy.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  3. #373
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 12:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How is it not hypocrisy? She is condemning one person for saying something, while turning a blind eye to others, all based on their political philosophy.

    And all a couple weeks after complaining about the 'other team' and political correctness wrecking the country.


    Hypocrisy abounds with whiny Saint Sarah. You betcha !
    Tiki Bar! Woot!
    Drinks are plenty, music is fine, and the company is first-rate

  4. #374
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,888
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Uh, no, you people did cry that she was being whiney at the beginning of this thread.

    You might want to try a reasoned argument at least once in your life. You might like it.

    Oh, is this where you go crying that I am a big meanie again?
    Just because she is whiney does not mean she cannot be a hypocrite. I know that is pretty complex logic, but give it a try.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  5. #375
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,888
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    And all a couple weeks after complaining about the 'other team' and political correctness wrecking the country.


    Hypocrisy abounds with whiny Saint Sarah. You betcha !
    Heh, almost forgot that part. What point of bitching about PC, then making a PC comment is not hypocrisy Jallman?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  6. #376
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How is it not hypocrisy? She is condemning one person for saying something, while turning a blind eye to others, all based on their political philosophy.
    Did she know he had said it before this? And I do believe she did condemn his statements; it said so right in the article if you had bothered to drop your "I hate Palin" blinders long enough to read the ****ing thing.

    But I guess that would be a little too rational and a little less fun than tromping through the sewer to which you are accustomed, huh?

  7. #377
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Heh, almost forgot that part. What point of bitching about PC, then making a PC comment is not hypocrisy Jallman?
    Where did she mention the word "PC" in her comments about Rahm Emanuel?

  8. #378
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,888
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Did she know he had said it before this? And I do believe she did condemn his statements; it said so right in the article if you had bothered to drop your "I hate Palin" blinders long enough to read the ****ing thing.

    But I guess that would be a little too rational and a little less fun than tromping through the sewer to which you are accustomed, huh?
    She called for him to be fired, like she did Emanuel?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  9. #379
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    She called for him to be fired, like she did Emanuel?
    Did she or did she not condemn him too?

  10. #380
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,471

    Re: Palin Blasts Emanuel for Calling Dem Idea 'Retarded'

    She may be to stupidest person in the world, but she sure has the Prez Doofus minions falling all over themselves.

    .

Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •