no drama obama is morphing into drama queen
meanwhile, here on earth i'll tell you what's the agenda of our pre pubescent president:
1. gitmo---it'll never close
2. health care---stuck with it, which can't move
3. cap and trade---dead
4. wall street regulatory reform---dead
5. ksm---forced to back down
6. mirandizing mutallab---cost him massachusetts
7. iran---no policy, no reach out, no personal diplomacy, ahmedinejad daily flips him off
8. ESCALATION in afghanistan
9. china---do what you're told
10. putin---get played by the master puppeteer
11. islamic terror---bury your head, ostrich like, hope it goes away
12. international climate accords---LOL!
13. bank tax---improvised, incoherent, to force banks to lend by punishing them, to get his money back from those who never took any in the first place and others who already paid it all back
14. debt commission---killed in the senate, 53-47, the day before sotu
15. spending freeze---pelosi remained seated---pelosi! (LOL!), the jumping jack-in-the-box
16. offshore oil---LOL!
17. capital gains---words for a wednesday evening
18. clean coal---puhleez
19. yemen---caught COMPLETELY by surprise, STILL no policy, obama announced his partnership with saleh, oh, about 6 hours before he was impolitely repulsed
20. geithner directing aig to keep secrets from the sec---on substance (a word unfamiliar to the bobby soxers), a scandal
21. spending---1.9T lifting of the debt ceiling, the day after sotu, the day before the Marcia Brady Tour
22. takeovers---THIRD bailout of gm, december, ROOFLESS reconstruction of fannie and fred, december
23. immigration reform---no way, jose
25. blaming---bush, republicans, "politics," people who don't "get it," banks, insurers, investors, lobbyists (LOL!), his own senate, intelligence agents, those who would kill EVERY SINGLE BILL JUST CUZ THEY CAN (LOL!), tv pundits, fox news, media misrepresentation, those who conduct themselves as if on "perpetual campaign..."
26. personnel---rahm, responsible for health care; napolitano, who said the system worked, then testified to senate she was NOT CONSULTED about the mirandizing of mutallab; holder, accountable for ksm and mutallab, both political fiascos; gibbs, who actually tried to say the president won MA; geithner, nuff said; bernanke, political lightning rod; and the charming, charismatic crooner at the top, bereft of vision, sans policy, relegated to petty political reaction and stagemanship, devoid of substance, reduced to improvisation, prone to daily correction and contradiction...
but then, who really needs an agenda when it's all about HIM?