Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1038

Thread: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

  1. #921
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    If gays break the DADT law
    Meh whatever DADT will be a thing of the past.

    or make unwanted sexual advances I want them discharged............
    That applies to every one Heterosexual and homosexual right?

  2. #922
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I thought we were talking about women.
    Not women only, no, but both in parallel per your 'gay men think like women when it comes to sex' argument.

    Since gay man have the sexual attraction of hetero women, integrating gays in the way women were integrated seems to be the way to go.

  3. #923
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Meh whatever DADT will be a thing of the past.



    That applies to every one Heterosexual and homosexual right?
    No it doesn't.

    An unwanted sexual advance of a heterosexual nature will result in disciplinary action such as loss of pay, rank, or non judicial punishment. In contrast, an unwanted sexual advance of a homosexual nature will result in a mandatory dishonorable discharge in addition to any other punishment.

    This is true with or without DADT.
    Last edited by Jerry; 02-07-10 at 01:27 PM.

  4. #924
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    No it doesn't.

    An unwanted sexual advance of a heterosexual nature will result in disciplinary action such as loss of pay, rank, or non judicial punishment. In contrast, an unwanted sexual advance of a homosexual nature will result in a mandatory dishonorable discharge in addition to any other punishment.
    I should have said that should apply equally.

  5. #925
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Meh whatever DADT will be a thing of the past.



    That applies to every one Heterosexual and homosexual right?
    1. It takes 60 votes and I doubt if they will have 50.

    2. Of course
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #926
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Not women only, no, but both in parallel per your 'gay men think like women when it comes to sex' argument.

    Since gay man have the sexual attraction of hetero women, integrating gays in the way women were integrated seems to be the way to go.
    Not sure I follow you............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #927
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Not sure I follow you............
    It's your argument....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Gay men think like women And Lesbians think like men when it comes to sex.........
    I agree with that argument, but I also think this is perfectly manageable by integrating gays in the way women were integrated.
    Last edited by Jerry; 02-07-10 at 01:42 PM.

  8. #928
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    OK I will give you another chance.......How do you have to deal with gays serving openly in the navy aboard ship?
    There's nothing to deal with. Everyone just does their job. Gays and Straights don't generally have sex with each other.

  9. #929
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    It's your argument....



    I agree with that argument, but I also think this is perfectly manageable by integrating gays in the way women were integrated.
    1. I don't thin Gay men think about women.........

    2. well that would make it 2 for 2 because women have not worked aboard ship.....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #930
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    I'll even start it for you: 19__
    1977 according to his service star.

Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •