Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 1038

Thread: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

  1. #841
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    So true ..LOL
    Take a shot at it. What would your best guess be? If you were still active, what would you do?
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  2. #842
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    So the whole issue about gays in the military should only be decided by those who've spent 90 days at sea on a destroyer?
    It might help....I know how horny I was after spending 90 days at sea without even seeing a woman except in the nightly movie on the mess decks...........

    I can only imagine what a gay guy would feel like in the same situation and all that meat around him........
    Last edited by Navy Pride; 02-05-10 at 10:07 PM.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #843
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is a tough one...No one committed and I did not ask but I can tell you to the man they were adament against it. There was only 4 or 5 of us shooting the bull...they really said that the Navy has enough distractions now and does not need another.............
    I can see how that would be a distraction for a bigot. Not knowing when some gay guy is going to sneak up behind them and give them a kiss.

    It's the way it is and due to the nature of the military, bigots shouldn't have to deal with their bigotry ..right?

  4. #844
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Take a shot at it. What would your best guess be? If you were still active, what would you do?
    Huh??? I'm not following you on this.

  5. #845
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    I can see how that would be a distraction for a bigot. Not knowing when some gay guy is going to sneak up behind them and give them a kiss.

    It's the way it is and due to the nature of the military, bigots shouldn't have to deal with their bigotry ..right?
    It happens I testified at a court martial where I saw a gay guy making sexual advances against a young kid,,,Mine and another E5's testimony helped to get the guy discharged with and undersireable discharge...

    You see in those days when you first enlisted you had o sign and swear you had no homosexual tendencies or have never participated in a homosexual act......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #846
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    It happens I testified at a court martial where I saw a gay guy making sexual advances against a young kid,,,Mine and another E5's testimony helped to get the guy discharged with and undersireable discharge...

    You see in those days when you first enlisted you had o sign and swear you had no homosexual tendencies or have never participated in a homosexual act......
    So????????

  7. #847
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    I can see how that would be a distraction for a bigot. Not knowing when some gay guy is going to sneak up behind them and give them a kiss.

    It's the way it is and due to the nature of the military, bigots shouldn't have to deal with their bigotry ..right?
    It might also be a distraction for a bunch of middleaged guys who love the navy and did not want to see it get ****ed up wise guy and it has nothing to do with being a bigot..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #848
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderRabbit08 View Post
    So????????
    Your having a hard time following anyone aren't you dude?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #849
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    It might also be a distraction for a bunch of middleaged guys who love the navy and did not want to see it get ****ed up wise guy and it has nothing to do with being a bigot..........
    This whole issue revolves around bigotry.

  10. #850
    Professor
    CrusaderRabbit08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    05-13-10 @ 02:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,022

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Your having a hard time following anyone aren't you dude?
    More like I'm not impressed with anecdotal stories.

Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •