Page 62 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1038

Thread: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

  1. #611
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Lame, i think i got screwed over, hopefully it doesn't mess with me trying to get a job in the future.

  2. #612
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Really, how long has sodomy been against the UCMJ, in the military Sir, homosexual behavior is illegal.



    And their behavior, for a while, has been illegal, correct?
    The only way to get kicked out for sodomy is to be caught engaging in sodomy. Being gay does not necessarily mean engaging in sodomy, and you can engage in sodomy without being gay. The sodomy issue is a red herring, and nor relevant to the topic.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #613
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Lame, i think i got screwed over, hopefully it doesn't mess with me trying to get a job in the future.
    I am not familiar with your details. What type discharge did you get?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #614
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Article... chapter 15? US army, homosexual conduct with a general discharge (not honorable or dishonorable)

    I joined while undiagnosed bipolar and in a bipolar mania then when i got there the delusions got too strong and saying I was gay was my plan to split. I should've just gotten a psych eval. But I didn't think it would work. So i went the surefire method.

  5. #615
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Article... chapter 15? US army, homosexual conduct with a general discharge (not honorable or dishonorable)

    I joined while undiagnosed bipolar and in a bipolar mania then when i got there the delusions got too strong and saying I was gay was my plan to split. I should've just gotten a psych eval. But I didn't think it would work. So i went the surefire method.
    Other than honorable probably. It can effect you in the civilian world, but probably won't. You may have issues getting jobs with government contractors.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #616
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    There is no text under what type of discharge it is, it is definitely not an "other than honorable" and certainly not an honorable either.

    Im not sure if I plan on working for a government contractor... =\

  7. #617
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    There is no text under what type of discharge it is, it is definitely not an "other than honorable" and certainly not an honorable either.

    Im not sure if I plan on working for a government contractor... =\
    well than I have no clue, sorry.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #618
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-14-11 @ 10:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    So is there some other way of getting expelled from the military other than "homosexual conduct". Because as far as I know there is no "Is homosexual" discharge, unless my XO tried to screw me over by putting "homosexual conduct" on my record which makes them all damned dirty liars.

    Cause seriously, homosexual conduct involves two or more discharges?

    Anyways, rainbows for everyone!
    PM me. I'm an expert at chaptering people out of the Army.

  9. #619
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    It has been a while in this nation since it was illegal to be homosexual.



    I am on topic talking about gays serving in the military. And your lack of respect for exceptional Officers that are gay as well as exceptional female officers is duly noted.
    1. That is a good thing.....your point is?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #620
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Yeah but it is okay if Officers with distinguished records to be kicked out for simply being gay right NP?
    Like I said if they break the law they should be discharged enlisted or officer...I don't know how I can be any clearer then that.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 62 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •