Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1038

Thread: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

  1. #601
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah if they break the law.......I know some of you lefties don't like it but we are a nation of laws..........
    It has been a while in this nation since it was illegal to be homosexual.

    Try and stay on topic......
    I am on topic talking about gays serving in the military. And your lack of respect for exceptional Officers that are gay as well as exceptional female officers is duly noted.

  2. #602
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    It has been a while in this nation since it was illegal to be homosexual.
    Really, how long has sodomy been against the UCMJ, in the military Sir, homosexual behavior is illegal.

    I am on topic talking about gays serving in the military.
    And their behavior, for a while, has been illegal, correct?
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  3. #603
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Really, how long has sodomy been against the UCMJ, in the military Sir, homosexual behavior is illegal.
    He did not say the UCMJ.



    And their behavior, for a while, has been illegal, correct?
    Great so now Officers of distinction gay or straight can get kicked out for getting a BJ

  4. #604
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Like I have said many times....what consenting adults do in private is none of my business nor is it yours.........
    so you're okay with gays in the navy then, right?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  5. #605
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Well the status quo worked great in my 20 years of service but then we did not have to worry about some female accusing us of sexual harrassment if we looked at her the wrong way because there were no females aboard ships.......God knows we had our problems at sea on ships that were not floating cities with all the comforts of home but that was not one of them.........

    And as far as gays usually every couple of months one could not control himself and was put on report, court martialed and discharged with a undesireable or bad conduct discharge.....I heard they are giving gays guys these days honorable discharges....what is with that?
    No it did not Navy. The military is always changing and evolving. Even during your 20 years.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #606
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah, what a crock, Officers with distinguised records forced to resign or be demoted..................
    Forced to resign or demoted due to their own actions or inactions.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #607
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    So is there some other way of getting expelled from the military other than "homosexual conduct". Because as far as I know there is no "Is homosexual" discharge, unless my XO tried to screw me over by putting "homosexual conduct" on my record which makes them all damned dirty liars.

    Cause seriously, homosexual conduct involves two or more discharges?

    Anyways, rainbows for everyone!

  8. #608
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah, 14,000 discharges since 1993......I already posted the link.....If your to lazy to go back and read it then that is on you.........I am not looking it up again........
    Well, there's nearly 600 posts here. And as what you claim is the number of discharges above, and not why they were discharges, could you at least give me the number of the post you posted it on? And does it break it down?

  9. #609
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    So is there some other way of getting expelled from the military other than "homosexual conduct". Because as far as I know there is no "Is homosexual" discharge, unless my XO tried to screw me over by putting "homosexual conduct" on my record which makes them all damned dirty liars.

    Cause seriously, homosexual conduct involves two or more discharges?

    Anyways, rainbows for everyone!
    It's conduct unbecoming due to violation of DADT policy.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #610
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Great so now Officers of distinction gay or straight can get kicked out for getting a BJ
    And have been!
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •