Page 30 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 1038

Thread: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

  1. #291
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    There are no racists in the navy I take it? Seriously stop bringing up your service as a reference. Nobody gives a **** what a single person thinks. This is about policy and how the military as a whole will react.
    Well I am a perfect example of how they will react and quit bringing up blacks every time a thread about gays comes up....it gets old and stale..Get some new material..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #292
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    There are gays through our society so of course there are gays in the military......Every one that enlists in the military knows there will be people from other sexualities there...
    So Navy, now that we have stated that regardless of other sexualities within the military, people still decide to join. Do you not see how ridiculous your position is yet?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #293
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You've never heard of racism in the Navy?

    Sailors Fight Navy Racism



    :Vocalo.org



    Now you have.
    Race relations are not perfect aboard ship as theye are not in society. but I think most blacks that re in like it and they advance themselves just like General Colin Powell did........

    Try again..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #294
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    So Navy, now that we have stated that regardless of other sexualities within the military, people still decide to join. Do you not see how ridiculous your position is yet?
    Not at all........as long as DADT is in effect people will still join..........I speak from experience you don't........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #295
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Well I am a perfect example of how they will react and quit bringing up blacks every time a thread about gays comes up....it gets old and stale..Get some new material..........
    Navy, you can not be a perfect example of how racist people will react since you are not a racist yourself. It is sad that you can not see how illogical your positions. And I'll keep bringing it up because the only thing old and stale here is you and your positions really.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #296
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Navy, you can not be a perfect example of how racist people will react since you are not a racist yourself. It is sad that you can not see how illogical your positions. And I'll keep bringing it up because the only thing old and stale here is you and your positions really.
    Most people that serve in the Navy are not racist....In fact a small percentage are..........They reflect society in general.........I served on 6 ships and never saw any problems with racism or any disciplinary problems..........No captains masts or court martial..........You really have a bad example here.....Why don't you quit while your only losing by a little bit..........
    Last edited by Navy Pride; 01-30-10 at 12:26 AM.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #297
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Not at all........as long as DADT is in effect people will still join..........
    And they will join when it is not. What exactly is your point?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #298
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Most people that serve in the Navy are not racist....In fact a small percentage are..........
    And the majority of people aren't homophobic. In fact a small percentage are. You among them. What exactly is your point?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #299
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And they will join when it is not. What exactly is your point?
    My point is as long as DADT is in effect the Navy has no problem with recruitment.......If they ever drop it there will be a mass exodus of senior petty officers and Chiefs..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #300
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And the majority of people aren't homophobic. In fact a small percentage are. You among them. What exactly is your point?
    If you are going to claim he is homophobic you better be able to prove it.

    Lets see your evidence. Show us where he has said he is afraid of homosexuals.

    Direct quotes.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 30 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •