18 U.S.C. ß 1036 : US Code - Section 1036: Entry by false pretenses to any real property, vessel, or aircraft of the United States or secure area of any airport.
(a) Whoever, by any fraud or false pretense, enters or attempts
to enter -
(1) any real property belonging in whole or in part to, or
leased by, the United States;
(2) any vessel or aircraft belonging in whole or in part to, or
leased by, the United States; or
(3) any secure area of any airport,
shall be punished as provided in subsection (b) of this section.
(b) The punishment for an offense under subsection (a) of this
section is -
(1) a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than 5
years, or both, if the offense is committed with the intent to
commit a felony; or
(2) a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than 6
months, or both, in any other case.
(c) As used in this section -
(1) the term "secure area" means an area access to which is
restricted by the airport authority or a public agency; and
(2) the term "airport" has the meaning given such term in
section 47102 of title 49.