Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 234

Thread: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

  1. #51
    Sage
    Oftencold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A small village in Alaska
    Last Seen
    05-09-14 @ 12:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    5,044

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    They are talking about Bristol, this has nothing at all to do with Sarah!

    Is anyone even reading the article??? Or is everyone just spouting partisan crap because they are to lazy to actually read what has been said?
    Oh fine! Inject reason!
    Quod scripsi, scripsi

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    The only failure here is your argument based on nothing. Please point out where it says Sarah Palin told her daughter not to show. Here is what you said...

    "Therefore, it's not Sarah Palin's business and she needs to be told to shut her hole and stay the hell out of it. - Vader

    "Whom do you think told Bristol Palin not to show up? He offered her the money and wanted to see his son. Bristol failed to show up." - Vader

    Now do you have any evidence at all that Sarah Palin did something or not?
    My post was based on what YOU posted:

    Originally Posted by Blackdog
    "Sarah Palinís oldest daughter, Bristol, is seeking child support from Levi Johnston, the father of her 1-year-old son. A court document says she is providing nearly all of the care for the baby, Tripp, and is seeking $1,750 a month. She says Mr. Johnston has paid only $4,400 in more than a year. His lawyer, Rex Butler, says that his client wanted to give money for the babyís care on several occasions, requesting that Ms. Palin bring Tripp with her, but that she was a no-show."

    Now please explain what Sarah Palin, has to do with this or anything I said?

    Flying of the handle before you have all the details is just so stupid.


    YOUR POST IS THE SOURCE OF THAT INFORMATION.

    Thanks for playing sir ... but you failed.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    I think they should all go on Jerry Springer.
    "Levi, you are NOT the father!"

    or is that maury?

  4. #54
    Guru
    Porchev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    GA
    Last Seen
    01-08-17 @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,092

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    What is the big story? He isn't paying what he should according to the law to support his own child--another dead beat dad.

    Levi has pulled in "in excess of $105,000 in 2009 through various media interviews and modeling related activities." The $105,000 figure is significant, because under Alaska law a non-custodial parent must pay 20% of income up to $105,000 a year -- which comes to $1,750 a month.


    Bristol Palin to Levi Johnston -- Pay Up Deadbeat | TMZ.com

  5. #55
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,549

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    My post was based on what YOU posted:

    Originally Posted by Blackdog
    "Sarah Palin’s oldest daughter, Bristol, is seeking child support from Levi Johnston, the father of her 1-year-old son. A court document says she is providing nearly all of the care for the baby, Tripp, and is seeking $1,750 a month. She says Mr. Johnston has paid only $4,400 in more than a year. His lawyer, Rex Butler, says that his client wanted to give money for the baby’s care on several occasions, requesting that Ms. Palin bring Tripp with her, but that she was a no-show."

    Now please explain what Sarah Palin, has to do with this or anything I said?

    Flying of the handle before you have all the details is just so stupid.


    YOUR POST IS THE SOURCE OF THAT INFORMATION.

    Thanks for playing sir ... but you failed.
    Ok I am going to explain this one more time. That is BRISTOL PALIN, NOT SARAH.

    If it was Mrs. Sarah Palin, it would say that. It says Ms. Palin who is the unmarried Bristol, hence the Ms. and not Mrs. Now since Sarah Palin has no custodial rights, why would Levi Johnston, be going after Sarah Palin? Or asking her to visit?

    Your argument makes no sense, and is moronic at best.

    The only real failure here is me letting you suck me into your patented brand of insanity.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 01-23-10 at 08:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #56
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Wrong.

    Child support is paid to the custodial parent by the NON custodial parent. If the non-custodial parent is not allowed to be in the lives of his chilren; the mother technically has full custody and is not legally entitled to support.

    That is the law of the land in most states.
    No, it's not.

    Child support is for the benefit of the child. It has nothing to do with whether the custodial parent is behaving properly in the eyes of the noncustodial parent. If the custodial parent is not complying with a lawful custody order, the noncustodial parent can pursue that in a separate matter.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  7. #57
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,483

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    I think they should all go on Jerry Springer.
    I would love to see these two on Judge Judy.

  8. #58
    Professor
    OxymoronP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heart in Brooklyn, body South of Dixie
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry


    THE GREATEST FREEDOM IS THE FREEDOM TO OPPRESS OTHERS

  9. #59
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronp View Post
    jerry jerry jerry jerry jerry
    steve, steve, steve, steve!
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #60
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    I think this gives Sarah Palin one more real life qualification because many Americans can relate to having problem children who make bad choices.

    Obama has always lived in a bubble and it's already obvious he hasn't had to make tough choices in real life or ever really faced any adversity.

    I'm more likely to vote for Palin over Obama after learning of this.

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •