Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 234

Thread: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    "Sarah Palinís oldest daughter, Bristol, is seeking child support from Levi Johnston, the father of her 1-year-old son. A court document says she is providing nearly all of the care for the baby, Tripp, and is seeking $1,750 a month. She says Mr. Johnston has paid only $4,400 in more than a year. His lawyer, Rex Butler, says that his client wanted to give money for the babyís care on several occasions, requesting that Ms. Palin bring Tripp with her, but that she was a no-show."

    Now please explain what Sarah Palin, has to do with this or anything I said?

    Flying of the handle before you have all the details is just so stupid.

    Whom do you think told Bristol Palin not to show up? He offered her the money and wanted to see his son. Bristol failed to show up.

  2. #42
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Whom do you think told Bristol Palin not to show up? He offered her the money and wanted to see his son. Bristol failed to show up.
    This again has nothing to do with what I said or you implied. You also have no evidence at all to back that statement up. It is your opinion of what may or may not have happened.

    If you are going to make accusations, at least have evidence to back it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    This again has nothing to do with what I said or you implied. You also have no evidence at all to back that statement up. It is your opinion of what may or may not have happened.

    If you are going to make accusations, at least have evidence to back it up.
    LOL.

    WRONG.

    It comes from what YOU posted.

    h. She says Mr. Johnston has paid only $4,400 in more than a year. His lawyer, Rex Butler, says that his client wanted to give money for the babyís care on several occasions, requesting that Ms. Palin bring Tripp with her, but that she was a no-show."


    You have failed.

  4. #44
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    LOL.

    WRONG.

    It comes from what YOU posted.

    h. She says Mr. Johnston has paid only $4,400 in more than a year. His lawyer, Rex Butler, says that his client wanted to give money for the baby’s care on several occasions, requesting that Ms. Palin bring Tripp with her, but that she was a no-show."


    You have failed.
    The only failure here is your argument based on nothing. Please point out where it says Sarah Palin told her daughter not to show. Here is what you said...

    "Therefore, it's not Sarah Palin's business and she needs to be told to shut her hole and stay the hell out of it. - Vader

    "Whom do you think told Bristol Palin not to show up? He offered her the money and wanted to see his son. Bristol failed to show up." - Vader

    Now do you have any evidence at all that Sarah Palin did something or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #45
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Oftencold View Post
    I consider Levi to be a parasitical worm, simply because he's publicly badmouthing the family that is supporting his kid, and that is his singular connection to notoriety of any kind.
    While that's true, if Sarah Palin had any sense she wouldn't go on national television and call this 19-year-old kid a liar. She can't possibly gain anything by responding to him, and she's just making herself look silly while helping extend his 15 minutes of fame. It's like she can't help herself.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  6. #46
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    While that's true, if Sarah Palin had any sense she wouldn't go on national television and call this 19-year-old kid a liar. She can't possibly gain anything by responding to him, and she's just making herself look silly while helping extend his 15 minutes of fame. It's like she can't help herself.
    They are talking about Bristol, this has nothing at all to do with Sarah!

    Is anyone even reading the article??? Or is everyone just spouting partisan crap because they are to lazy to actually read what has been said?
    Last edited by Black Dog; 01-23-10 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #47
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    They are talking about Bristol, this has nothing at all to do with Sarah!
    I was referring to Oftencold's comment about Levi badmouthing their family. I assume he meant Sarah, as I haven't seen him say too much about Bristol in the media (I doubt that would garner as much attention, which is what he wants).

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog
    Is anyone even reading the article??? Or is everyone just spouting partisan crap because they are to lazy to actually read what has been said?
    I didn't say anything partisan, I merely made an observation.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  8. #48
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    I was referring to Oftencold's comment about Levi badmouthing their family. I assume he meant Sarah, as I haven't seen him say too much about Bristol in the media (I doubt that would garner as much attention, which is what he wants).
    Again this has nothing to do with the article or what has come before even with OC's response.

    I do however see your point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    I didn't say anything partisan, I merely made an observation.
    That was directed at others and not so much you. They know who they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #49
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,735

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post

    Bristol has nothing. Her parents are wealthy... she is not.



    The fact that his lawyer filed the paperwork to create a hearing over custody is quite telling of this fact.

    Read:

    Levi Johnston To File For Custody Of Son Tripp
    fgffgf
    Want to know what sucks about all this? Being the child, who is caught in the middle, between of a couple of asshats, who are gaming and fighting each other.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #50
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    so...you are assuming that he has made no effort to help out....think it is possible that the Palin's are playing 'games' with him?
    If that's the case, then we'll soon see the story about how, "Palin daughter saught more child support than she deserved".
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •