Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 234

Thread: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGirlNextDoor View Post
    As a single mom, I know it's based on his income. Hence why I asked what this kid did for a living.

    My ex makes good money and I get nowhere near that for TWO children - this is why I asked.
    Yeah ... I found the amount to be quite curious myself.

    In Alaska, the non-custodial parent is supposed to cough up 20% of his income.

    Since Levi isn't even allowed to be a "non-custodial" parent, I cannot see Bristol Palin being entitled to anything more than she is currently getting.

    It's a two way street. She can meet him half way or she can pipe down.

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Proof?



    And this has something to do with my post?



    Well I think you need to get your money back.

    Again this has nothing to do with your having no proof this had anything at all to do with Sarah Palin.



    This has nothing to do with your unsupported accusation.



    Reich-wing avoidence tactics do not change the validity of my statements.

  3. #193
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Reich-wing avoidence tactics do not change the validity of my statements.
    Hahahahahahaha! "Reich-wing avoidence tactics" Hahahahahahahaha!

    Dude, that is rich!

    So I can add hypocrite to the list?

    Next time, instead of making false unsubstantiated claims, make certain you know what you are talking about. You could at least have some of what "lawyers" call EVIDENCE. 6 years my black ass.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 01-25-10 at 12:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #194
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Oftencold View Post
    National Briefing - Northwest - Alaska - Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support - NYTimes.com


    I guess nude modeling and advertising nuts just doesn't pay what it should.

    I propose legislation authorizing fathers of teenage daughters to shoot Levi Johnston on sight, should he be found on their property, or within 500 feet of their girls.

    There is a part of me that wants to agree with you on the shooting thing because he pretty much sold this family out and is a big backstabber. But.. That baby needs his Daddy and Daddy needs to step up.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Hahahahahahaha! "Reich-wing avoidence tactics" Hahahahahahahaha!

    Dude, that is rich!

    So I can add hypocrite to the list?

    Next time, instead of making false unsubstantiated claims, make certain you know what you are talking about, or at least have some of what lawyers call EVIDENCE. 6 years my black ass.
    There is NOTHING unsubstantiated about it. You can live on planet denial all you want. You are wrong. Deal with it.

    Bristol Palin expressed the desire to keep the news of their lawsuit secret and requested for close proceedings. However, her boyfriend has objected to the requests as he feared that Sarah Palin would interfere in the case and make it worse for him. After hearing the plea of both sides, the judge decided to make the case public and so people would be able to get the updated reports. As per the last reports, Bristol Palin does not consider her boyfriend to be fit to claim the joint custody of their son. She had cited several facts to support her plea but it is speculated none of them are strong enough to bar Levi Johnston from his rights.

    More at : Bristol Palin Claims Sole Custody Of Son Bristol Palin Claims Sole Custody Of Son

    Since she is claimin SOLE CUSTODY ... she is NOT ENTITLED TO SUPPORT.

    About Ava "Sarah Palin Brawn" and her interference in Levi's visits with his son:


    London, Oct 31 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Levi Johnston is the father of Sarah Palin’s 10 month old grandson Tripp, has decided to go to the court alleging that the former US Vice President candidate is preventing him from meeting his son.

    The 19-year-old Levi Johnson, who fathered son Tripp with Palin’s eldest daughter Bristol, said that the step has become “inevitable,” since the politician is putting strong restrictions, against his visits. Levi Johnson is a hockey player and is also going to pose nude in Playgirl soon.

    More at : Levi Johnson may sue Sarah Palin over child custody http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/...#ixzz3pZst0nZa
    Last edited by Vader; 01-25-10 at 12:54 AM.

  6. #196
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    There is NOTHING unsubstantiated about it. You can live on planet denial all you want. You are wrong. Deal with it.

    Bristol Palin expressed the desire to keep the news of their lawsuit secret and requested for close proceedings. However, her boyfriend has objected to the requests as he feared that Sarah Palin would interfere in the case and make it worse for him. After hearing the plea of both sides, the judge decided to make the case public and so people would be able to get the updated reports. As per the last reports, Bristol Palin does not consider her boyfriend to be fit to claim the joint custody of their son. She had cited several facts to support her plea but it is speculated none of them are strong enough to bar Levi Johnston from his rights.

    More at : Bristol Palin Claims Sole Custody Of Son Bristol Palin Claims Sole Custody Of Son

    Since she is claimin SOLE CUSTODY ... she is NOT ENTITLED TO SUPPORT.
    Again this has nothing to do with anything I said.

    You said...

    "The problem with that is that Sarah Palin is not the child's mother and her daughter is 18. Therefore, it's not Sarah Palin's business and she needs to be told to shut her hole and stay the hell out of it." - Vader

    I called bull**** and said Sarah, has nothing to do with it. I am still correct and you have no proof other than Levi saying "She could" make things difficult for him. In other words she has done nothing up to this point. Even the judge in the article you linked to thought it was bull**** and denied to have the proceedings closed.

    So again, what proof do you have it is even remotely related to the grandparents in any way shape or form?

    Ill tell you, NOTHING!

    PS I know at least half a dozen mothers and one dad who have sole custody that are getting child support. It has nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 01-25-10 at 01:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #197
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Oftencold View Post
    Tell, me seriously, do you think that Levi Johnston could write anything resembling a coherent book? I mean, really. . .

    somebody would have to be dumb enough to believe in Obama to . . . hey, who did you vote for?
    I voted for Obama.. Anyways.. Levi Sucks!
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Again this has nothing to do with anything I said.

    You said...

    "The problem with that is that Sarah Palin is not the child's mother and her daughter is 18. Therefore, it's not Sarah Palin's business and she needs to be told to shut her hole and stay the hell out of it." - Vader

    I called bull**** and said Sarah, has nothing to do with it. I am still correct and you have no proof other than Levi saying "She could" make things difficult for him. In other words she has done nothing up to this point. Even the judge in the article you linked to thought it was bull**** and denied to have the proceedings closed.

    So again, what proof do you have it is even remotely related to the grandparents in any way shape or form?

    Ill tell you, NOTHING!

    PS I know at least half a dozen mothers and one dad who have sole custody that are getting child support. It has nothing to do with it.
    And again, YOU ARE WRONG.

    Bristol Palin's lawyer is ALSO Sarah Palins lawyer. That ties her to it. Also ... Levi fought the Palin's request for a closed hearing because Sarah Palin CLEARLY would have tried to stack the deck.

    THE JUDGE IN THE CASE AGREED AND DENIED THEIR REQUEST FOR A CLOSED HEARING.

    The reich-wing is defeated here. You are wrong. Try having the courage to admit it.

  9. #199
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    And again, YOU ARE WRONG.

    Bristol Palin's lawyer is ALSO Sarah Palins lawyer. That ties her to it. Also ... Levi fought the Palin's request for a closed hearing because Sarah Palin CLEARLY would have tried to stack the deck.
    Because they have the same lawyer has nothing to do with anything. It is proof that mommy is footing the bill, that's about it.

    Again this has nothing to do with your comment or what I said.

    Your statement is uninformed and a guess at best. You would be laughed out of a court of law with that as evidence of anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    THE JUDGE IN THE CASE AGREED AND DENIED THEIR REQUEST FOR A CLOSED HEARING.

    The reich-wing is defeated here. You are wrong. Try having the courage to admit it.
    Oops! I was wrong on that point. And it changes nothing about your "guessing" and making hypocritical accusations.

    Your argument is just to stupid for words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Alaska: Palin Daughter Seeks Child Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Because they have the same lawyer has nothing to do with anything. It is proof that mommy is footing the bill, that's about it.

    Again this has nothing to do with your comment or what I said.

    Your statement is uninformed and a guess at best. You would be laughed out of a court of law with that as evidence of anything.



    Oops! I was wrong on that point. And it changes nothing about your "guessing" and making hypocritical accusations.

    Your argument is just to stupid for words.
    You were wrong on ALL points.

    Sarah Palin needs to be removed from the equation and told to shut her hole.

    If Bristol doesn't want Levi to have parental rights, she cannot ask him to take responsibility either. She cannot have both ways.

    Levi is suing the Palin's ass off and is going to win his case. The Palins are arguing that Levi Johnson is unfit based on activities he has done that violate THEIR moral code. Nothing more.

    It's a bull**** argument that will fail miserably in court. Levi has done nothing illegal and cannot legally be judged as "unfit"; therefore, he will get 50/50 custody and the first time the Palin's fail to adhere they (Bristol) and propbly Sarah Palin will be serving time for contempt of court.

    Don't like it? Too damn bad. That is how the law works. Levi's rights where Tripp is concerned trump Sarah Palin's.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •