Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 636

Thread: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

  1. #591
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Sounds to me like he shoulda just spent 60 bucks on a doctor visit.

    Sounds like just plain 'ole hard headedness, to me. I've seen it before, I know exactly what it looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Me, too. It usually looks like that guy staring back at me in the mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    The reason Socialist Security was started was to buy votes and tie people's money to the government.


    The original Socialist Security program expected almost everyone paying in to be dead before they got old enough to collect, as a means of keeping the costs low.

    And hell, if someone is to damn embarassed to ask their children for help, they SHOULD die before they allow the government to steal money from strangers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Indeed. I am quite impressive.



    I'm talking about when I was a kid.

    Anyway, I think we're over-medicating our populace, children especially. Fighting off routine diseases strengthens the immune system. Medicating simply creates resistance among new strains and reduces the efficacy of current treatments in the future.
    I understand that you all have good jobs and never had to go without necessities which I'm sure is why you hold such perfidious views and lack empathy. You've also proved that you are incapable of honest decent discussion and prefer to attack instead which puts you in the category of, non-debatable.

  2. #592
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJingoLingo View Post
    I understand that you all have good jobs and never had to go without necessities which I'm sure is why you hold such perfidious views and lack empathy. You've also proved that you are incapable of honest decent discussion and prefer to attack instead which puts you in the category of, non-debatable.
    I'm barely making it right now, thanks to the Liberals running the economy in the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #593
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm barely making it right now, thanks to the Liberals running the economy in the ground.
    Right, because since Reagan took office in 1981 there has been 8 out of 20 years of democratic Presidents. We've been running on Reaganomics the whole time and then Obama picks up the absolute mess the country is in and it's all the democrats fault. You wingnuts are really incapable of admitting any mistakes or wrong doing, huh?

    So what you are saying is that you were doing great until 2009. Hmm...

  4. #594
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJingoLingo View Post
    Right, because since Reagan took office in 1981 there has been 8 out of 20 years of democratic Presidents. We've been running on Reaganomics the whole time and then Obama picks up the absolute mess the country is in and it's all the democrats fault. You wingnuts are really incapable of admitting any mistakes or wrong doing, huh?


    Things were just fine, till the Liberals decided to sabotage the economy, because they knew that's the only way they could get elected.

    So what you are saying is that you were doing great until 2009. Hmm...
    2009 has been the worst year for my company, so far, but the downward trend started in 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #595
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQCiRjvZY"]YouTube- Hitler Finds Out Scott Brown Won Massachusetts Senate Seat[/ame]

  6. #596
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJingoLingo View Post
    Right, because since Reagan took office in 1981 there has been 8 out of 20 years of democratic Presidents. We've been running on Reaganomics the whole time and then Obama picks up the absolute mess the country is in and it's all the democrats fault. You wingnuts are really incapable of admitting any mistakes or wrong doing, huh?

    So what you are saying is that you were doing great until 2009. Hmm...
    Got a question for you...When does Obama start taking some blame for how bad things are screwed up in this country? 2 years, 5 years, 10 years? Ever???????
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #597
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

    [QUOTE=apdst;1058505106]Things were just fine, till the Liberals decided to sabotage the economy, because they knew that's the only way they could get elected.



    2009 has been the worst year for my company, so far, but the downward trend started in 2007.[/QUOTE]

    When did the dems take over the congress?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #598
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

    [quote=Navy Pride;1058505420]
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Things were just fine, till the Liberals decided to sabotage the economy, because they knew that's the only way they could get elected.



    2009 has been the worst year for my company, so far, but the downward trend started in 2007.[/QUOTE]

    When did the dems take over the congress?
    Exactamundo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #599
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Exactamundo!
    If you've already admitted that you cheat on your taxes, why do you expect any of us to believe a word you say about how much your "business" earns now?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  10. #600
    Professor
    Marilyn Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    03-06-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    My step son recently got the flu and the Dr. proscribed some medicine. It is a fairly recently available and its promise is the sooner taken the sooner the flu is knocked out. Within roughly 36 or less the fever was gone aftet the med was taken. W/O insurance the med was something like 200 + bucks and even with the insurance it was still 67 bucks.
    There are a few new drugs out for the flu; T-705 or favipiravir, is made by Fujifilm Holdings Corp unit Toyama Chemical Co. It works differently from Tamiflu and Relenza and seems to work at lower doses, the researchers reported in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

    Tamiflu, Roche AG and Gilead Sciences Inc.'s popular pill and Relenza, GlaxoSmithKline's and Biota Inc.'s inhaled flu drug, must be given with 48 hours to be fully effective. “This compound works much better, even three days after infection,” Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Tokyo and the University of Wisconsin said in a statement.

    “Our results suggest that T-705 is safe and effective in combating H5N1 influenza viruses and is, thus, a promising candidate antiviral for the treatment of highly pathogenic H5N1 patients,” Kawaoka and colleagues wrote.

    It would have been better and cheaper to get the flu-shot.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen.

Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •