Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: Thousands protest sheriff's immigration efforts

  1. #111
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chinle, Arizona
    Last Seen
    11-29-10 @ 03:28 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    276

    Re: Thousands protest sheriff's immigration efforts

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Wow, what a racist hateful post. You should be glad that your ancestors were not treated like mexicans.
    Mexicans, like "Americans" or "Canadians," are merely a national group, not a race. The majority of Mexicans, however, are mixed or full-blooded Indians, and were recipients of the same foul treatment as any other Indians, as they were not divided by European national borders. And please, don't be ridiculous with this talk of "racism." I'm merely applying the nationalist's principles consistently, particularly in the case of white supremacists like our friend Partisan here.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    All the racist hateful posts here were the same way when the irish, polish, italian, etc., who came to this country a century ago.
    Oh, that's quite true. Partisan would have been the one screeching about the micks, pollacks, and wops if he'd been alive a century ago, back when Anglo supremacy was on top. Now that they've been incorporated into this amalgamation called the "white race," he's silent, but he would have been the first bigot on board in a prior era. He would have been putting this out:



    He and Scarecrow Akhbar could have worked for the Communist Party during the height of Stalin's rule, publishing statist propaganda to justify their advocacy of authoritarian policy. Their "English-only" rants are merely the revived corpses of wartime propaganda:



    And that's how someone's true colors get exposed...


  2. #112
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chinle, Arizona
    Last Seen
    11-29-10 @ 03:28 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    276

    Re: Thousands protest sheriff's immigration efforts

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    So is the U.S........
    Oh, but to a lesser extent, wouldn't you say? See, everyone has an idiotic little misconception that Mexico is somehow ruled by dark-skinned people and that they constitute the homogenous population there. But Indians are an underclass; they'd spit on an Apache in their streets, and the rulers are predominantly white and of Spanish descent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    You couldn't do it in the 1500's, you can't do it now.....
    Who the hell is "you"? In case you haven't noticed, I live in the U.S. Southwest. Is that when and where the focus of the Spanish invasion occurred? And again, I'm speaking of a united Amerindian population, since you're apparently still not capable of realizing the fact that America fell because of internal strife and infectious disease...you've simply repeated your own fallacious myths without justification. Can you imagine the Spanish attempting to resist the Indian masses of Peru and Bolivia if they decided to deport them to Barcelona?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    There you go again, claiming a victory where none exists, other than in your own mind.....
    I'll get to refuting your manfesto shortly......
    You have no "rebuttal" and any further responses will be buried as effectively as your previous ones have been.

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    It seems that you think referring to me as 'boy' will provoke me, but I'm not black, so FAIL........
    Of course you're not black. You're a racist white supremacist; why would you be black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    But it does make me want to post this......
    Try this on for size instead.


  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Thousands protest sheriff's immigration efforts

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    Inaccurate history books, perhaps. "Deny"? No, I've simply addressed the actual reasons for their so-called "victory," as summarized by Restall's Seven Myths of the Spanish Conquest:
    I can see how it would make you feel better about yourself if disease were the main contributer to the native's demise......
    No one is disputing that, it played a part.....
    The inability of the natives to band together, (out of personal greed or whatever) & side with WHITEY, played a part.....
    WHITEY showing up with superior technology & horses, played a part....
    All of these factors led to the conquer & subjugation of the natives....
    With so many contributing factors, one could argue it was "GOD'S will"....


    You have offered no response, no legitimate reply, the reason for this being that you do not have one. You are desperate to cling to the fallacious myths of total European superiority over the Native American population to justify your own equally fallacious mindset and worldviews. The problem with that is that the foundations are flawed. Why not provide actual counter-argument instead of mumbling that Indians should get over their "loss" and shrilly repeating the same talking points over and over again, as though you're blind and deaf?
    And you keep denying those points, "there are none so blind as those who will not see".....
    The fact that we control the land is evidence of our superiority.....

    And why do you not even attempt to address the English "conquest"? [/B]
    Control of the land is "conquest', as opposed to 'quest' which is what you are engaged in.....
    Ah, is-ought fallacy. The prescriptive cannot be derived from the descriptive. Try again, and I'd recommend making an attempt to answer the question this time: Was the genocide against Amerindians ethical or morally right? Its occurrence is quite apparent; I am inquiring about its morality. Do attempt to respond properly.
    So now it's genocide, I thought that disease was the culprit?......
    Disease knows no moral or ethics, so your question has no validity.....

    I cannot, actually, as that is not an answer to my question. What of the fact that a united indigenous population in all their strength would have repelled all European invasion?
    Conjecture, not fact.....

    You don't seem to distinguish between different indigenous groups, so there's little basis for distinction between those "vanquished" and those not.
    They were all vanquished or you would not be whining right now.....

    Then why do you not object to the fact that diseased criminals came into America unchecked from Europe?
    Once again, it was the age of imperialism....
    It is incumbent upon the homeowners to repel invaders, if they fail then they suffer the consequences.....


    The English and Spanish infestations resulted in the pervasive spread of infectious plague, so why is there no objection there?
    Once again, the natives were unprepared.....
    One could argue "devine intervention" on behalf of WHITEY......

    Because it "simply was"?
    YES, that is why it is in the history books......

    Reclamation of indigenous territory by modern immigrants also "simply is."
    I understand it is your 'quest', you won't see it in your lifetime, most likely never.....

    There is obviously some inconsistent application of principles in your "analysis."
    The facts speak for themselves.....

    You still seem unable to offer ethical justifications for your claims. Do you know why racism is generally irrational? More often than not, it's based on conclusions derived from anecdotal encounters with members of the hated race(s) and sujective preference and bias over sound ethical analysis, which demands objectivity. That is why you're not able to provide any logically consistent ethical basis for your claims.
    You keep talking about hate, I'm talking about legal immigration & secure borders, the two are unconnected....
    You answered nothing. What you did was repeat the original assertions that led to my challenges in the first place, without provision of sound counter-argument or even indication that you'd adequately considered the meaning of my words.
    The original assertions are correct, in my opinion.....

    If these "responses" are to be as poorly crafted as your prior ones, Scarecrow will have every reason to mind, I suspect.
    If he doesn't like my answers, he can post his own, it is a free forum......

    Oh, you misunderstand. I am referring to the nature of his enforcement, which is the basis for the acknowledgment of him as a unique figure. You are correct that there are slackers about...in my opinion, the inhabitants of the Pima-Maricopa reservation should organize an effort to deport little Joey to Italia where he belongs. Hell, I might even make a trip over there to help out myself.
    Again, you can follow your quest, & be vanquished........

    Also not a response. Unless you regard slavery as ethical or slave liberation as unethical, my example provided a clear demonstration that there is a divergence and at times a sharp conflict between legal and ethical standards. Ethics is the study of morality, ethical guidelines based on pursuing moral aims, and many laws at odds with that. Why are you perpetually incapable of providing a sound response?
    What does slavery have to do with this subject?......

    Which "conquerors" are you referring to? The English and Spanish are clearly not conquerors, inasmuch as they relied upon the ravages of infectious disease and the help of indigenous people of better quality than them to establish settlements in America.
    Who's the racist here?......
    Victor & vanquished is confirmation of who is 'better quality'.....


    And again...who's to say that the indigenous re-populating the U.S. aren't "conquering" you, dear lad?
    It won't be in my lifetime, if ever......

    Maybe that is them "working for it." Or isn't that what you actually think?
    Immigrating legally would be my definition of 'working on it'.......
    Last edited by Partisan; 01-22-10 at 02:35 PM.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Thousands protest sheriff's immigration efforts

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    Oh, I think not...according to the consistent application of the nationalist's ideology, the United States is an illegitimately established nation-state, since its existence was imposed through unjust acquisition characterized by force and fraud. The border is the Atlantic Ocean, and you'd do well to get yourself across it and not be so absurd as to claim that it's the Amerindians that are "illegals."
    You are welcome to try & do something about it.....
    & suffer the consequeences......

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Thousands protest sheriff's immigration efforts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    Oh, but to a lesser extent, wouldn't you say? See, everyone has an idiotic little misconception that Mexico is somehow ruled by dark-skinned people and that they constitute the homogenous population there. But Indians are an underclass; they'd spit on an Apache in their streets, and the rulers are predominantly white and of Spanish descent.



    Who the hell is "you"? In case you haven't noticed, I live in the U.S. Southwest. Is that when and where the focus of the Spanish invasion occurred? And again, I'm speaking of a united Amerindian population, since you're apparently still not capable of realizing the fact that America fell because of internal strife and infectious disease...you've simply repeated your own fallacious myths without justification. Can you imagine the Spanish attempting to resist the Indian masses of Peru and Bolivia if they decided to deport them to Barcelona?



    You have no "rebuttal" and any further responses will be buried as effectively as your previous ones have been.



    Of course you're not black. You're a racist white supremacist; why would you be black?



    Try this on for size instead.

    I never thought of it that way as you explained it. I lived in Brownsville texas for a while and I know you are correct. Yes the Mexicans do discriminate against the Indians there. Excellant post.

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Thousands protest sheriff's immigration efforts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    Mexicans, like "Americans" or "Canadians," are merely a national group, not a race. The majority of Mexicans, however, are mixed or full-blooded Indians, and were recipients of the same foul treatment as any other Indians, as they were not divided by European national borders. And please, don't be ridiculous with this talk of "racism." I'm merely applying the nationalist's principles consistently, particularly in the case of white supremacists like our friend Partisan here.



    Oh, that's quite true. Partisan would have been the one screeching about the micks, pollacks, and wops if he'd been alive a century ago, back when Anglo supremacy was on top. Now that they've been incorporated into this amalgamation called the "white race," he's silent, but he would have been the first bigot on board in a prior era. He would have been putting this out:



    He and Scarecrow Akhbar could have worked for the Communist Party during the height of Stalin's rule, publishing statist propaganda to justify their advocacy of authoritarian policy. Their "English-only" rants are merely the revived corpses of wartime propaganda:


    And that's how someone's true colors get exposed...

    Godwin violation.....................

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Thousands protest sheriff's immigration efforts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    Oh, but to a lesser extent, wouldn't you say? See, everyone has an idiotic little misconception that Mexico is somehow ruled by dark-skinned people and that they constitute the homogenous population there. But Indians are an underclass; they'd spit on an Apache in their streets, and the rulers are predominantly white and of Spanish descent.
    Why is it my fault that indians are treated like **** in Mexico?......
    Why do you think it persists?.......

    Who the hell is "you"? In case you haven't noticed, I live in the U.S. Southwest. Is that when and where the focus of the Spanish invasion occurred? And again, I'm speaking of a united Amerindian population, since you're apparently still not capable of realizing the fact that America fell because of internal strife and infectious disease...you've simply repeated your own fallacious myths without justification. Can you imagine the Spanish attempting to resist the Indian masses of Peru and Bolivia if they decided to deport them to Barcelona?

    You have answered your own question as to the identity of 'you'.....
    You live in the U.S. SW, but you identify with the 'Amerindian'.....
    I am a U.S. citizen first.......


    You have no "rebuttal" and any further responses will be buried as effectively as your previous ones have been.
    You just choose to ignore the facts in the rebuttal...
    In fact, everything in this post has been addressed more than once....


    Of course you're not black. You're a racist white supremacist; why would you be black?
    You keep calling me 'boy', that is generally a derogatory expression directed at negroes.....

    Try this on for size instead.

    LOGIC FAIL!.......
    Funny he is holding a rifle, as the natives had never seen one....
    Until they were conquered that is......
    Last edited by Partisan; 01-22-10 at 02:58 PM.

  8. #118
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Thousands protest sheriff's immigration efforts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    Oh, I think not...according to the consistent application of the nationalist's ideology, the United States is an illegitimately established nation-state, since its existence was imposed through unjust acquisition characterized by force and fraud. The border is the Atlantic Ocean, and you'd do well to get yourself across it and not be so absurd as to claim that it's the Amerindians that are "illegals."

    Cool, now sue to prove your case.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Thousands protest sheriff's immigration efforts

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Cool, now sue to prove your case.
    Maybe he should go to the U.N. with his plight.......

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •