Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 361 to 366 of 366

Thread: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

  1. #361
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,195

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    [quote=CaptainCourtesy;1058491316]You saw the definition I quoted. you are using the definition wrong... to fit your agenda. Use the definition correctly and then we can talk.

    No, you are using the term serial killer incorrectly because the correct terminology demonstrates that your hypothetical was inaccurate and stupid. Use the term correctly, and then we can discuss this.

    You read the definition, correct? You are altering the definition to fit your agenda because the correct definition proves you wrong. Very dishonest debating.


    [\QUOTE]

    Again a serial Killer is generally someone whose victims all have something in common with each other. For example blond prostitutes, one legged men,veterinarian and etc.


    All you are doing is debating dishonestly, altering terminology to fit your inaccurate agenda.

    Abortionist change the definitions all the time to justify what they do or support.They dehumanize an unborn child to justify killing it.



    There is no hypocrisy on my part. But there is complete dishonesty on yours.
    The only dishonesty on your part and that of other abortionist.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Abortionist change the definitions all the time to justify what they do or support.
    Funny that is EXACTLY what the abortion doctor killers and their supporters have done. Tried to change the definition or "murder" to justify killing abortion doctors.

  3. #363
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    01-09-18 @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    153,358

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Again a serial Killer is generally someone whose victims all have something in common with each other. For example blond prostitutes, one legged men,veterinarian and etc.
    All those things are illegal. You saw the definition I posted. You are ignoring it and not addressing it because it demonstrates that you have no argument.


    Abortionist change the definitions all the time to justify what they do or support.They dehumanize an unborn child to justify killing it.
    James, just admit that, as usual, you used overdramatic and inaccurate terminology and move on.





    The only dishonesty on your part and that of other abortionist.
    Again, you didn't read my answer to your silly hypothetical because it destroyed your argument. I know you have a real hard time admitting you are wrong, but here, as usual, you are. Now stop being dishonest.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #364
    unstable genius
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    8,930

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Depending on the verdict of this trail this could start a disturbing trend.
    Or, the jury might just make an example out of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  5. #365
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    Or, the jury might just make an example out of him.
    Its a Bible Belt state so it can go either way.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  6. #366
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    40,003

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Its a Bible Belt state so it can go either way.
    The majority of Christian fundies do not support this killer. You can't just make a blanket statement for all of them. Sure, there are a few wackos on the religious right, but most really do believe in what Jesus taught.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •