Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 366

Thread: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

  1. #341
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    He performed abortions on babies in the3rd trimeister, babies that could live outside the womb...By definition that is legal murder..........
    Unless you can show me the legal statute that says that this is murder, it is NOT.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #342
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    In this case, what the scientific community says is trumped my the legal community. Legally, he committed no murders.
    Its legal to kill babies in the womb now but with God's help and one more conservative justice on the SCOTUS Roe V Wade will be history and butchers who perform unnecessary abortions will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law....................I just hope I live long enough to see that day my friend.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #343
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Unless you can show me the legal statute that says that this is murder, it is NOT.
    I believe its called Partial Birth Abortion passed by the snate and upheld by the SCOTUS..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #344
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I believe its called Partial Birth Abortion passed by the snate and upheld by the SCOTUS..............
    If it is legally termed murder then I will retract, but I'm pretty sure it is not. Therefore, legally, it cannot be called murder.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #345
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    If it is legally termed murder then I will retract, but I'm pretty sure it is not. Therefore, legally, it cannot be called murder.
    The facts of Partial Birth abortions.


    Its just gives the doctor a fine, if they are convicted of do them.


    The facts of the Partial Birth Abortion Act
    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 01-16-10 at 11:17 PM.

  6. #346
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    From the above link:

    Any physician who, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, knowingly performs a partial-birth abortion and thereby kills a human fetus shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both. This subsection does not apply to a partial-birth abortion that is necessary to save the life of a mother whose life is endangered by a physical disorder, physical illness, or physical injury, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself. This subsection takes effect 1 day after the date of enactment of this chapter.
    Not murder. Tiller was not a murderer under legal terms.
    Last edited by CaptainCourtesy; 01-17-10 at 12:00 AM.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #347
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    If it is legally termed murder then I will retract, but I'm pretty sure it is not. Therefore, legally, it cannot be called murder.
    Because of a very liberal SCOTUS in 1973 it is legal in accordance with Roe V Wade......that does not make it right though....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #348
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its legal to kill babies in the womb now but with God's help and one more conservative justice on the SCOTUS Roe V Wade will be history and butchers who perform unnecessary abortions will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law....................I just hope I live long enough to see that day my friend.........
    Than GOD that the election of Obama prevented the likelihood that THAT will ever happen. One thing you will live long enough to see though Navy...is gay Marriage. I know you hate it....but its coming your way...very soon!
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #349
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Because of a very liberal SCOTUS in 1973 it is legal in accordance with Roe V Wade......that does not make it right though....
    But it's legal and therefore is NOT murder.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #350
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Trial to Begin in Abortion-Doctor Killing

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Than GOD that the election of Obama prevented the likelihood that THAT will ever happen. One thing you will live long enough to see though Navy...is gay Marriage. I know you hate it....but its coming your way...very soon!
    You mean that one term president who will lose one judge to ovarian cancer next year and Douglas will be 90 and retire and then butchering in the womb will stop........As far as gay marriage goes, I don't even worry about that, you are losing every day on that one......The people have spoke DD.....Live with it.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •