Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 665

Thread: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

  1. #441
    Professor
    Groucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pocono Mountains, PA
    Last Seen
    05-24-11 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Ayers is an admitted terrorist. Obama is his close friend (and protoge). Is that not "palling around with terrorists?"
    Except, of course, that he's not. They both served briefly on the same committee, along with a bunch of Republicans as well.

  2. #442
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,505

    Re: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Ayers is an admitted terrorist. Obama is his close friend (and protoge). Is that not "palling around with terrorists?"
    Could be. Does that mean that Obama is a terrorist himself?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  3. #443
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Our founding fathers were considered terrorists by the bloody british.
    And Bill Ayers is considered a terrorist by all decent human beings today. Your point?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  4. #444
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Racism is a cottage industry.
    That's why I refer to the Civil Rights Industry vice the Civil Rights Movement. Liberals, Democrats, Leftists, etc. are making millions, not only in dollars, but in political capital off the Black community in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #445
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Except, of course, that he's not. They both served briefly on the same committee, along with a bunch of Republicans as well.
    You're claiming the self-admitted member of the Weathermen isn't a terrorist?

    You clearly prefer the strawberry or raspberry kool-aid, so long as it's some pinko color.

  6. #446
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

    Keepers of liberal agenda are enemies of truth.

  7. #447
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,505

    Re: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    You're claiming the self-admitted member of the Weathermen isn't a terrorist?

    You clearly prefer the strawberry or raspberry kool-aid, so long as it's some pinko color.
    No, he's claiming that Obama, far from "palling around" with terrorists, just served on a committee with one.

    And, so did some Republicans.

    Now, if you're a Republican, and want to defend your party, there's the statement that has to be challenged.

    Is the Republican party the party of terrorists?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  8. #448
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    And Bill Ayers is considered a terrorist by all decent human beings today. Your point?
    I am sorry but I would have to educate you before I explain because you can not understand my point.

    You assume that you know everybody who is a decent human and it's a fact just because you say so.

    I think that Nixon was a terrorist. He tried to poison his own people with paraquat.

    Ayers lived in the era of the Kent State Massacre and Nixon who would have wound up in prison if not pardoned by Gerald [bite the bullet] Ford. When you live in an era of tyrants it makes some people get really pissed off.
    Last edited by LiberalAvenger; 01-14-10 at 11:34 PM. Reason: dam cat

  9. #449
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,243

    Re: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I am sorry but I would have to educate you before I explain because you can not understand my point.

    You assume that you know everybody who is a decent human and it's a fact just because you say so.

    I think that Nixon was a terrorist. He tried to poison his own people with paraquat.

    Ayers lived in the era of the Kent State Massacre and Nixon who would have wound up in prison if not pardoned by Gerald [bite the bullet] Ford. When you live in an era of tyrants it makes some people get really pissed off.
    You think you have what it takes to educate Right, after this crap you just spewed?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #450
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    01-26-10 @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Reid apologizes for 'no Negro dialect' comment

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I am sorry but I would have to educate you before I explain because you can not understand my point.

    You assume that you know everybody who is a decent human and it's a fact just because you say so.

    I think that Nixon was a terrorist. He tried to poison his own people with paraquat.

    Ayers lived in the era of the Kent State Massacre and Nixon who would have wound up in prison if not pardoned by Gerald [bite the bullet] Ford. When you live in an era of tyrants it makes some people get really pissed off.
    Funny how JFK, a Dem, sent troops into Nam, then Johnson, another Dem, escalted the war like no tomorrow with not much from the press - not until Nixon inherited their mess was the war and Nixon's part pounded in the press.

    Oh, and let's not forget that the Dems got us into WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam, and that was all good until Nixon inherited Vietnam.

    The Germans didn't hit our mainland, yet it was OK for the Dem president to send U.S. troops - and our losses were massive.

    The Koreans didn't hit our mainland, yet it was OK for the Dem president to send our troops - and the lossses were great.

    The Vietnamese did not hit our mainland, yet a Dem president sent our troops - and the losses were great.

    Our biggest city was hit on 9/11, Bush took it to them, and out came the whining, hypocrital assholes. Bush went after the the ones who hit our mainland - and the losses are nothing compared to the losses under Dem presidents.

    We lost tens of thousand on given days with the Dem's wars - thousand in individual battles, let alone throughout the wars - Bush's taking it to them for hitting us here resulted in excellent results with minimal losses.

    It is evident that liberal loons are the most backward, asshole people on the planet.
    Last edited by Tom Jones; 01-15-10 at 01:09 AM.

Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •