Page 92 of 184 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1834

Thread: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

  1. #911
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottD View Post
    You are mixing up Conservatives with Neoconservatives.
    EXACTLY. True Conservatives would cringe if they saw that list. Over 1/2 the things on Jerry list call for big government which is the cornerstone of neo-conservativism (no wonder he got thanks from NP...)
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #912
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What did they do? Ban you at WS?
    WS banned itself and imploded. No more conservatives to pick on.

  3. #913
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Not again!

    Um ... because it's NOT?
    Provide proof it's not.

  4. #914
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Gay Marriage on Track in Catholic Portugal - Sphere News

    Another nation is about to legalize gay marriage.

    Its just a matter of time. The dominoes are falling. Unfortunately, the United States has a history of trailing the rest of the world when it comes to human rights. However, the results of this "war" have been written..."if not tommorrow...then the day after that".
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #915
    Professor
    Groucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pocono Mountains, PA
    Last Seen
    05-24-11 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What did they do? Ban you at WS?
    Nope, never banned!

    But this debate comes up constantly, and no matter how much evidence is produced, the True Believers are convinced that the founding fathers were all devout Christians and that only Christrians have morality and so on.

    I just didn't want to have to go through that again!

  6. #916
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    EXACTLY. True Conservatives would cringe if they saw that list. Over 1/2 the things on Jerry list call for big government which is the cornerstone of neo-conservativism (no wonder he got thanks from NP...)
    What is the cornerstone of neo-conservatism?
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  7. #917
    Professor
    Groucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pocono Mountains, PA
    Last Seen
    05-24-11 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    Provide proof it's not.
    Please forgive me if I don't, as it would be a waste of time, having done so in the past to no avail.

    It's kind of like trying to convince a creationist that evolution is real -- it doesn't matter how much evidence you produce, his faith has convinced him.

  8. #918
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    What is the cornerstone of neo-conservatism?
    A big and powerful government.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #919
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    A big and powerful government.
    Where did you get that idea?
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  10. #920
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Please forgive me if I don't, as it would be a waste of time, having done so in the past to no avail.

    It's kind of like trying to convince a creationist that evolution is real -- it doesn't matter how much evidence you produce, his faith has convinced him.
    I have seen no evidence so your argument is null and void.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •