Page 44 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 1834

Thread: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

  1. #431
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    So you reposted a case in the future that has no outcome and laced it with hope for your point of view again as always without factual justification for your position and you expect us to reply to what? Your hope?
    You need factual justification that the case begins on Monday?

    I don't understand your point... Did you not read the post?

    I stated very clearly why I think this a strong equal protection issue, 18,000 legal marriages, etc...

    If you want address why you think it is a weak case and Olson and Boise will not prevail, feel free. I will indeed hope for a more intelligent response from you in the future...

  2. #432
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    As they say "Hope springs eternal".
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #433
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    No. The SCOTUS is not an "Activist" court...but there are people out there that are certainly trying to make it into one in order to advance a right-wing social agenda. That's for sure.

    They don't even try to hide the fact. They have been active in the last decade hoping to get enough activists on the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade and then continue with their right-wing agenda.
    Even most dems say Roe V Wade is bad law...........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #434
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Do you consider infertile heterosexual couples marriage inferior to those who have children?

    What about fertile couples that choose not to have children?

    BTW Navy....I know many gay couples who were able to make a baby and have children. Do you consider their marriages equal since they have children?
    without some type of hel gay men and lesbians can not make a baby on their own.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #435
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    without some type of hel gay men and lesbians can not make a baby on their own.........
    I have posted the statistics before. NP, there are a large number of gay people with children, either from strait relationships or other methods. Further, a fairly large number of gay couples would like to adopt and foster children. When it comes to children, gay marriage only makes sense.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #436
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,136

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    without some type of hel gay men and lesbians can not make a baby on their own.........
    There are 8 to 10 million children in the country that are kids of gay parents or same sex couples.

  7. #437
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I have posted the statistics before. NP, there are a large number of gay people with children, either from strait relationships or other methods. Further, a fairly large number of gay couples would like to adopt and foster children. When it comes to children, gay marriage only makes sense.
    The fact remains that without some external help two gays can not make a baby on their own......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #438
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The fact remains that without some external help two gays can not make a baby on their own......
    And such external help is available.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #439
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    There are 8 to 10 million children in the country that are kids of gay parents or same sex couples.
    Yeah but they did not make them on their own......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #440
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: New Jersey Senate Defeats Gay Marriage Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And such external help is available.
    strike three..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •