Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 568

Thread: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

  1. #441
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:39 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,445
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Oh, good grief. I'm sort of sorry that the guy's having health problems, but on the other hand, he's had an extremely negative effect on the American nation as a whole. He's divisive at a time when we need to pull together...

    To be blunt, the best thing that could happen to the Republican party would be the death of Rush Limbaugh.
    This is both sad and hilarious:

    1. A hard core lib telling us what is best for the Republican Party. LOL...

    2. A hard core lib telling us it is time to pull together after what the Left did to Bush and our troops on the battle field.

    3. A hard core lib telling republicans to lay down when a group of socialists are hell bent on harming the country with socialist legislation.

    4. A hard core lib ignorant to the fact Americans do not support what the Socialist president and his socialist party are trying to do and have done to the country.

    5. A hard core lib blind to the bait and switch of Obama and the Socialist of America party (SAPs).Hope. Change. Unity. The one we have been waiting for. Yes we can... ROTFLMFAO... That is so hollow today it's hilarious... if it weren't so sickening and sad.

    AND THE BEST OF ALL IS THE TYPICAL LIBERAL CONTRADICTION
    ... ALL IN THE SAME POST... DO YOU PEOPLE EVER USE LOGIC, THINK OR ANALYZE YOUR POSTS BEFORE HITTING THE SEND BUTTON?
    Seems not...
    I'm sort of sorry that the guy's having health problems...
    AND THEN
    To be blunt, the best thing that could happen to the Republican party would be the death of Rush Limbaugh
    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 01-07-10 at 05:07 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #442
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,670

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Myself, I don't see much different in "hard-core" libs than I do in "hard-core" conservatives.

    Both will argue with a signpost and go the wrong direction.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  3. #443
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I have shown proof from the medical field. You act like you are the only authority here and only your views matter.
    I've already demonstrated the issues with your "proof", but that's not what I am referring. You accused me of being an Obama apologist. Now I understand that this is an easy talking point when you get defeated in debate, but I asked for proof of this and, as of yet, you have offered none. Please provide evidence of this.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #444
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    This is both sad and hilarious:

    1. A hard core lib telling us what is best for the Republican Party. LOL...

    2. A hard core lib telling us it is time to pull together after what the Left did to Bush and our troops on the battle field.

    3. A hard core lib telling republicans to lay down when a group of socialists are hell bent on harming the country with socialist legislation.

    4. A hard core lib ignorant to the fact Americans do not support what the Socialist president and his socialist party are trying to do and have done to the country.

    5. A hard core lib blind to the bait and switch of Obama and the Socialist of America party (SAPs).Hope. Change. Unity. The one we have been waiting for. Yes we can... ROTFLMFAO... That is so hollow today it's hilarious... if it weren't so sickening and sad.

    AND THE BEST OF ALL IS THE TYPICAL LIBERAL CONTRADICTION
    ... ALL IN THE SAME POST... DO YOU PEOPLE EVER USE LOGIC, THINK OR ANALYZE YOUR POSTS BEFORE HITTING THE SEND BUTTON?
    Seems not...

    AND THEN


    .
    Keep this in mind when you post. As a hardcore conservative, you can no longer post anything about liberals, what they should do, what they are about, etc... Since that is the entirety of your posts, I suppose that means you will no longer be sharing your "views" with us.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #445
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,670

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Keep this in mind when you post. As a hardcore conservative, you can no longer post anything about liberals, what they should do, what they are about, etc... Since that is the entirety of your posts, I suppose that means you will no longer be sharing your "views" with us.
    What gave me a chuckle is this one:

    4. A hard core lib ignorant to the fact Americans do not support what the Socialist president and his socialist party are trying to do and have done to the country.
    I wonder if this guy knows who gets elected and how they get elected? The MAJORITY of voting Americans elected him.

    But, on the other hand, we HAVE had presidents in the recent past that were put in office without the majority vote going their way. But that's an exception rather than the rule. But I think in Obama's case, this doesn't hold true. The Majority of Americans, right or wrong, support Obama. I wonder which America he is referring to? SOUTH America?

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  6. #446
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    joke Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Show proof
    I can't divulge anything about his case while our agents are investigating him.

  7. #447
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Oh, good grief. I'm sort of sorry that the guy's having health problems, but on the other hand....

    I have generally found that whenever a statement is followed by the phrase I highlighted here, then the opening part is disingenuous to begin with.


    he's had an extremely negative effect on the American nation as a whole.

    Simply untrue. For years the liberal demo's had a monopoly on what America heard as far as political talk coming out of DC. Limbaugh came on the scene and changed all that. And thus the reason that liberals display such hatred of the man.


    He's divisive at a time when we need to pull together because we have serious problems as a country.

    Pure nonsense. The only people with the power in this time to "pull a nation together" is the party in control. That certainly is NOT the repubs right now.

    BTW, What has Dear Leader done to quell the divisiveness these days? Nothing that I can see.


    He's totally uninterested in solving the problems

    Untrue, he just disagrees with liberals on how these problems can be solved. That you don't like what his solutions may be doesn't mean that he is uninterested.


    he's using his idiotic sheeple followers to make money

    "Idiotic Sheeple"? Who is it following Chairman Maobama without question, and trying to chastise 50% of the nation that disagrees? Is that Limbaugh? Or Obama sycophants that can't see past the "Hope & Change" speeches of the campaign?

    Oh, and just what the hell is wrong with making money? This country was founded on individual liberty, and the ability to make as much money as one was worth. NOT on any equal division of wealth that Obama supporters want it to be. You want that? Move to Venezuela.


    and he's serving as the unofficial figurehead of the republican party.
    Again pure BS. That is the tag that these "pull together" libs attach in true illenski fashion to stifle the opposition. It is a pretty pathetic, and transparent smear.


    To be blunt, the best thing that could happen to the Republican party would be the death of Rush Limbaugh.

    Schultz, Maddow, Olberman, Miller, Rhodes, Franken (when he was on air), Hartman. Ever hear of these bomb throwers? They are the small minded Bolsheviks of the left, spewing hatred, and wishing harm to a sitting President during his time. I don't think that those screaming the loudest now with this kind of sick rhetoric were saying a word then.....

    Face it, all you want are those that agree with you, or Obama, anyone else is labeled with smear, and hate speech. You want the division to cease? Look in a mirror and start there.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #448
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Show proof
    This is getting old. If you haven't known by now....here ya go:

    "There's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #449
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    This is getting old. If you haven't known by now....here ya go:

    "There's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

    is there a link where you got that from?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #450
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    joke Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    is there a link where you got that from?


    j-mac
    It's from rush's lips, dude. Rush has a phd in hypocrisy.

Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •