Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 568

Thread: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

  1. #341
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    So Rush is in very good health. They can only speculate about what caused his pain. It could have been some sort of spasm. He has no heart problems.

  2. #342
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Rush is over-rated because radio wants a white man to succeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #343
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    So Rush is in very good health. They can only speculate about what caused his pain. It could have been some sort of spasm. He has no heart problems.
    Yeah, he has a mouth problem. The diarrhea that constantly spews from it is very concerning. I hope they referred him to a specialist.

  4. #344
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Rush is over-rated because radio wants a white man to succeed.
    Nicely done, good play on words.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  5. #345
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    So Rush is in very good health.
    Oh boy the king of optimism can get back to it now!

    http://deceiver.com/wp-content/uploa...gh-cartoon.gif
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  6. #346
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    I do.. I know a racist white man who claims his best friend is black but he uses the N word
    Who, the black guy?.....
    Very common.....
    Rush must be doing something right for the Lefties & Libs to hate him so much.....
    Last edited by Partisan; 01-03-10 at 02:43 PM.

  7. #347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    And what did you prove here? Nothing. Cherry picking. Let me take a quote from the article above and repost it:



    Now, what I see is evidence of a hospital, because of health care issue, being forced to cut expenses. What I see is a program being developed that moves non- emergency patients out of the emergency room, and pushes these patients to find PCP's a far more cost effective effort. I haven't read the information on this program in a bit and don't remember all the particulars when I debated it last. But what I remember was that it was an excellent example of a hospital using an innovative way to treat patients, and an excellent way for partisan hack conservatives to spin something in which to attack Obama.

    Further, the practice of some hospitals refusing to admit Medicaid or charity cases is common practice; standard policy is to transfer them to the county's community health center, usually one hospital in that county designated as such. That's how it works in my state, and my guess in Illinois too.

    So, now that I've explained this all to you, I hope you have a better understand of why you've misrepresented, conveniently left things out, and committed the complex question logical fallacy. If you're going to come at me, your going to have to do better than this.
    So you know more then the medical professionals my links quote?

    I guess the The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) Is less informed than you are on this subject. Your arrogance and elitism make you not credible.

    So these doctors are misrepresenting?

    Nice try but you fail

  8. #348
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    1. Link to a source I don't particularly trust, and even if it were, there is ABSOLUTELY NO CONTEXT for the quote. I can only judge if it is racist or not based on the context of the quote. Another user has also questioned the legitimacy of the quote -- though again, without a link, I can't comment on that.

    2. That was absolutely ACCURATE. Or, is it racist to be accurate? Is it racist to point out the FACT that the Communists were ACTIVE SUPPORTERS of the ANC!

    3. Context? Not given.

    4. Same source as 1 and with no context.

    5. I think these leftist sites all share the same quotes. Regardless, again, absolutely no context...

    Frankly, I could go on, but I won't. Provide the context from REPUTABLE sites, and then we can have a discussion. Other than that, you can spout your OPINION -- we all do, and I will defend that right -- but please don't claim that it is anywheres NEAR FACT, because it isn't...

    Context? It does matter the Context in which some of those things he said were used because the fact of the matter is anyway ya slice it? He has spewed racist crap and I do not care what context! Somethings do NOT come out of your mouth unless you are a racist pig-which he clearly is!

    You do not like my link and do not find it REPUTABLE? Guess what? At this point I do not care because it is 100% crystal clear that you support a racist.

    Racist supporters are as bad as racist to me. Just saying.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  9. #349
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Here's the kicker. As I said earlier in this thread, I am not a Rush fan nor have I listened to him in more than a decade. Regardless, that doesn't mean you can spout your filth and not expect to get called on it. I am not the one with blinders on -- it is YOU who are wearing your hate filled blinders. Once again, those are not FACTS, those are snippets without context -- one of which has been challenged by another user and another is demonstrably TRUE rather than racist. Are you going to give us the two that were shown to be absolutely FAKED last year to boot?
    I spout filth? Honey that is your boy Rush doing that. And you claim not to be a fan? Yeah Right
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  10. #350
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    Who can argue with a research project using one man you know? I'm with you on this one.
    It is not just one man and there is a reason why there is many a "joke" about the white racist with one lone black friend.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •