Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 568

Thread: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

  1. #281
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Please do us all a favor and learn how to debate. It would really assist you in understanding issues.
    Completely ducked the point I was making about the hypocrisy of your name and your attitude towards those who disagree with you.

    What a surprise.

    I read about the issue ages ago when it first hit the news. All of your questions are irrelevant to the issue at hand... not surprisingly. Tell us what was the purpose of her program? Let's see if you really understand it.
    So typical of you CC. You have no idea how to debate. Every time someone makes a point against your claims, your only response is to proclaim its "irrelevant". No explanation, no facts, just that statement.

    If that is what you think debating is, you need to do more research.

    Now please, answer the questions I posed to you about the difference between clinics and hospitals since it goes directly to the article he brought up which you obviously never read.

    Answer my questions and I will be happy to answer yours.
    Last edited by texmaster; 01-03-10 at 12:28 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #282
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    What special treatment would be available?
    Immediate reaction from the hotel, preferential treatment at the hospital, etc.


    I had a family member with a chronic disease. I saw both the privilege and the underprivileged and how they were treated. From a purely selfish point of view thank God we knew a lot of doctors personally.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    They were poor so she wants them to go to free clinics and leave her beds for those who can pay.
    That statement shows a basic misunderstanding of how healthcare works.

    Free Clinics don't have 'beds'. They provide routine healthcare in the form of well check ups, screenings, and work ups. Doctors there do pap smears, prostate screenings, labwork, and prescribe medications, do referrals, etc. They are a good place to go if your child has an earache or a high fever, becomes listless, and you think he/she needs further evaluation. They keep a certain amount of timeslots open each day for non-scheduled same day appointments for stitches or other non-urgent matters that need attention that can't wait for a regular appointment.

    Occasionally a clinic will need to directly admit a patient from a clinic appointment to the hospital because of findings during a visit. Most patients are admitted through an ER visit, however. ERs are the place to go for emergencies. A high fever in a child usually isn't an emergency. Shortness of breath during an asthma attack unrelieved by an inhaler can be life threatening.

    The program described that was started by Obama's wife sounds like it was intended, yes, to save money, but also to relieve the ER from having to deal with patients who didn't have a clinic or know about clinics. If those poor people really get sick or injured though, they'll have to go to the hospital and be in a hospital bed on a hospital ward. A clinic can't provide that type of care.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Please do us all a favor and learn how to debate. It would really assist you in understanding issues.





    I read about the issue ages ago when it first hit the news. All of your questions are irrelevant to the issue at hand... not surprisingly. Tell us what was the purpose of her program? Let's see if you really understand it.
    The questions are the issue. Why are they sending them to inferior healthcare if theirs is the best around. Now answer some questions with facts instead of your baseless, factless opinions and rants.

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Rush is one of the most hated men on the planet. Nice legacy. He is a racist, sexist pig
    Is that why he has Walter Williams as a friend and guest host? he also has hutch as a guest and friend on the show.

  6. #286
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Completely ducked the point I was making about the hypocrisy of your name and your attitude towards those who disagree with you.

    What a surprise.
    Since you nor anyone else at DP knows what my username represents, as usual you make assumptions that you know nothing about. And as far as my "attitude" towards those that disagree with me, you get what you give.



    So typical of you CC. You have no idea how to debate. Every time someone makes a point against your claims, your only response is to proclaim its "irrelevant". No explanation, no facts, just that statement.

    If that is what you think debating is, you need to do more research.

    Now please, answer the questions I posed to you about the difference between clinics and hospitals since it goes directly to the article he brought up which you obviously never read.

    Answer my questions and I will be happy to answer yours.
    So typical of you texmaster. You present issues that have little to do with the debate at hand. Tell me, what do you think I'm actually addressing... not what you WANT me to be addressing, but what I actually am?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #287
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The questions are the issue. Why are they sending them to inferior healthcare if theirs is the best around. Now answer some questions with facts instead of your baseless, factless opinions and rants.
    No, the questions are NOT the issue. The fact that you have misrepresented the issue is what is the real question... but I'm certain we all know the answer to that one.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    That statement shows a basic misunderstanding of how healthcare works.

    Free Clinics don't have 'beds'. They provide routine healthcare in the form of well check ups, screenings, and work ups. Doctors there do pap smears, prostate screenings, labwork, and prescribe medications, do referrals, etc. They are a good place to go if your child has an earache or a high fever, becomes listless, and you think he/she needs further evaluation. They keep a certain amount of timeslots open each day for non-scheduled same day appointments for stitches or other non-urgent matters that need attention that can't wait for a regular appointment.

    Occasionally a clinic will need to directly admit a patient from a clinic appointment to the hospital because of findings during a visit. Most patients are admitted through an ER visit, however. ERs are the place to go for emergencies. A high fever in a child usually isn't an emergency. Shortness of breath during an asthma attack unrelieved by an inhaler can be life threatening.

    The program described that was started by Obama's wife sounds like it was intended, yes, to save money, but also to relieve the ER from having to deal with patients who didn't have a clinic or know about clinics. If those poor people really get sick or injured though, they'll have to go to the hospital and be in a hospital bed on a hospital ward. A clinic can't provide that type of care.
    Notice it wanted the beds for high cost transplants and cancer treatment. This shows it was about the money. The poor could not pay.

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    No, the questions are NOT the issue. The fact that you have misrepresented the issue is what is the real question... but I'm certain we all know the answer to that one.
    So you refuse to answer the questions. Then don't expect anyone to answer yours from now on.

  10. #290
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Is that why he has Walter Williams as a friend and guest host? he also has hutch as a guest and friend on the show.
    Most white racist have a so called few black friends
    ~Following My Own Flow~

Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •