Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 472

Thread: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

  1. #41
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,013

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    Haha.

    Why would they do that when they can find tool-bags like Danny Boyd





    To do their diabolical bidding.
    There are exceptions to every rule. However, exceptions don't make the rules. Fearing the exceptions while allowing the obvious in merely widens the door.
    Last edited by MSgt; 12-25-09 at 11:21 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  2. #42
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Old fashion is not synonymous with wrong.
    I never said that.

    I like Old Fashion Apple Pie. I prefer to make my own bread, the old fashion way (no machines). I like to consider myself a member of my State before a member of the United States, etc.



    But what does the "old fashion" refer to?

    Because I don't like the old fashion tradition of infanticide
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  3. #43
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    So all muslims who try to board planes should be electrocuted. Great.



    And as was pointed out to you already, groups like Al-Qaida have long moved past sending out terrorists who match the description of what amateurs such as yourself would consider "muslim terrorists." The groups rely on reactions such as yours to provide them cover when they send out individuals who are shaved or otherwise non-traditional in appearance.

    But hey, rather than think logically about that, let's just interrogate all the middle eastern browns. God knows that good old whites like these won't cause any problems:





    Or friendly blacks like this:



    Or hard-working hispanics like this:



    So, well, you're another one that believes that doing nothing is the answer? How stupid is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #44
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I never said that.

    I like Old Fashion Apple Pie. I prefer to make my own bread, the old fashion way (no machines). I like to consider myself a member of my State before a member of the United States, etc.



    But what does the "old fashion" refer to?

    Because I don't like the old fashion tradition of infanticide
    If you weren't saying I was wrong, then what, pray tell, were you getting at. You certainly weren't agreeing with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #45
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, well, you're another one that believes that doing nothing is the answer? How stupid is that?
    Yes, that's exactly what I said.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  6. #46
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what I said.
    Well, at least you admit it. Kudos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #47
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    There are exceptions to every rule. However, exceptions don't make the rules. Fearing the exceptions while allowing the obvious in merely widens the door.

    Al Qa'ida is no longer a cancerous tumor on the side of Afghanistan and Pakistan. It can affect any and everyone. To expect that the Al-Qa'ida influenced lone-wolf (which is probably what this guy is) is going to be wearing a long beard, with his hijab dressing in accordance with Wahab Islam is to underestimate the enemy.

    7 July London Attacks had no Arabs (British, Pakistani, and Jamaican)

    26-29 November Mumbai Attacks had no Arabs (Pakistani; Leshkar-I-Taliba0

    2004 Russian Terrorist Attack was not the work of Arabs.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  8. #48
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, at least you admit it. Kudos.
    A: "There's been a lot of burglaries lately. We should install bombs on the door of every house so that if people try to enter after 11pm, it blows up the house."

    B: "I don't think that's a very good idea."

    A: "LOL you'd rather do nothing??? Omg your so dumb. You're probably a burglar-sympathizer"
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  9. #49
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    Al Qa'ida is no longer a cancerous tumor on the side of Afghanistan and Pakistan. It can affect any and everyone. To expect that the Al-Qa'ida influenced lone-wolf (which is probably what this guy is) is going to be wearing a long beard, with his hijab dressing in accordance with Wahab Islam is to underestimate the enemy.

    7 July London Attacks had no Arabs (British, Pakistani, and Jamaican)

    26-29 November Mumbai Attacks had no Arabs (Pakistani; Leshkar-I-Taliba
    0

    2004 Russian Terrorist Attack was not the work of Arabs.

    You are very wrong on the London and Mumbai attacks, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #50
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If you weren't saying I was wrong, then what, pray tell, were you getting at. You certainly weren't agreeing with me.
    If you notice,

    I was saying that I don't think "Old Fashion" is wrong. What you support isn't old fashion. If you recall, there was very little prejudice before the neo-liberalism of Bush infected the White House.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •