Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 472

Thread: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

  1. #261
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,092

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I'm saying you are full of ****.
    I thought that was what you were saying.

    You must declare all firearms to the airline during the ticket counter check-in process.

    The firearm must be unloaded.

    The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.

    The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from access by anyone other than you. Cases that can be pulled open with little effort do not meet this criterion. The pictures provided here illustrate the difference between a properly packaged and an improperly packaged firearm.

    We recommend that you provide the key or combination to the security officer if he or she needs to open the container. You should remain present during screening to take the key back after the container is cleared. If you are not present and the security officer must open the container, we or the airline will make a reasonable attempt to contact you. If we can't contact you, the container will not be placed on the plane. Federal regulations prohibit unlocked gun cases (or cases with broken locks) on aircraft.
    You must securely pack any ammunition in fiber (such as cardboard), wood or metal boxes or other packaging that is specifically designed to carry small amounts of ammunition.

    You can't use firearm magazines/clips for packing ammunition unless they completely and securely enclose the ammunition (e.g., by securely covering the exposed portions of the magazine or by securely placing the magazine in a pouch, holder, holster or lanyard).

    You may carry the ammunition in the same hard-sided case as the firearm, as long as you pack it as described above.

    You can't bring black powder or percussion caps used with black-powder type firearms in either your carry-on or checked baggage.

    TSA: Traveling with Special Items
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #262
    Advisor Polynikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    02-04-13 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    522

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    That's not a turban.

    +2 points if you figure out what the term really is.
    It's a keffiyeh. 2 points please.
    "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." -Jefferson

  3. #263
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,092

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Polynikes View Post
    It's a keffiyeh. 2 points please.
    That's wrong. It's a yashemagh. It's the wrong color to be a keffiyeh.

    I get 4 points. His two, plus 2 bonus points for the correction.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #264
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    24,649

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Nobody profiled him yet? Clue: He's the one wearing the blood red jacket.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

    Trumpery: Anything calculated to deceive by false show; anything externally splendid, but intrinsically of little value; worthless finery.

  5. #265
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,539
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    We would have to let this dude go, because he's wearing a turbin and that could be considered profiling.

    I think I know where he got his head gear.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #266
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,092

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Nobody profiled him yet? Clue: He's the one wearing the blood red jacket.

    I wouldn't let any of those thugs get by without a second look.

    Maybe 'dem two white girls, tryin' to be down-a-****-like-that and that's a huge maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #267
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't have a problem with that, but to what extent? I've flown since 9/11 and I was searched to a good extent, but refer back to my post talking about my friend that made it through three searches, before getting caught with a pocket knife in his backpack.
    And whose fault was that? The idiot TSA agents who you want to give more power. Great idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Common sense is somethin' else, ain't it?
    It depends on whose common sense. I trust my common sense. I don't trust yours at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    We would have to let this dude go, because he's wearing a turbin and that could be considered profiling.
    That's a pretty stupid statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Who's Mos Def?
    Don't you claim to be a black guy?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  8. #268
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    And why not. We are sound asleep once again.

    Hope and change?
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

  9. #269
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,446

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Don't you claim to be a black guy?
    .....kind of sad when the white kids are teaching the black ones about rap.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 12-27-09 at 09:47 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  10. #270
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    .....kind of sad when the white kids are teaching the black ones about rap.
    Sadder yet when kids are learning about rap, regardless of color.
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •