Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 243

Thread: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 10:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    OWNED!
    All I can say to you is hmmm.....& you know why.....

    Being locked up should be enough punishment in itself, (excluding pink underwear & endless baloney sammiches, of course)......
    I want to know what lowlife punk would beat up on a 70 year old guy?....
    He's the one who needs a beating, animal.....

  2. #12
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    03-26-18 @ 06:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

    Is it your argument, then, that a 70-odd year-old man who will be spending the rest of his natural life in prison doesn't have the right to do so without fear of his person being violated?
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

    The whole story is an American tragedy. The guy ruined many people financially and ruined his own life in the process. It's an epic story of a fall from grace.

    I'm sorry when anyone gets beat up like that though. I understand that folks lost everything though.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Yes, of course, because it's always hilarious comeuppance when an old man gets beaten up.
    Yeah I'm with you here. It'd be one thing if the guy had killed/raped/etc, but otherwise... not gonna cheer over this.
    Last edited by Dav; 12-24-09 at 01:54 PM.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Is it your argument, then, that a 70-odd year-old man who will be spending the rest of his natural life in prison doesn't have the right to do so without fear of his person being violated?
    I agree. No one should get attacked like that. Two wrongs don't make a right. He's already a broken and disgraced man.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 10:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    The whole story is an American tragedy. The guy ruined many people financially and ruined his own life in the process. It's an epic story of a fall from grace.

    I'm sorry when anyone gets beat up like that though. I understand that folks lost everything though.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb & say the person(s) who beat him didn't lose a nickel in his Ponzi scheme.....
    Maybe Kevin Bacon kicked his ass......

  7. #17
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Within Your Soul
    Last Seen
    12-24-09 @ 11:13 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29

    Re: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

    From the link...

    "Bernie Madoff was not assaulted. He's being treated at the (Butner) federal medical center for dizziness and hypertension," Bureau of Prisons spokeswoman Traci Billingsley said.

    Earlier, a North Carolina television station reported that Madoff, who is serving a 150-year sentence for securities fraud, was being treated for facial fractures, broken ribs and a collapsed lung.


    Either way... the guy has a hell of a lot of karma working against him.
    "Political bias optional, civility a must" - DebatePolitics.com

    The Truth

  8. #18
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,126

    Re: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Yes, of course, because it's always hilarious comeuppance when an old man gets beaten up.
    This paticular old man? Yes, it find it hillarious.

    Me, I'm a vengeful son-of-a-bitch like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #19
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,459

    Re: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

    Crimes in jail are supposed to make sense. This doesn't make any sense.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  10. #20
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,342

    Re: Bernard Madoff beat up in USA Prison

    *shrug*

    Oh well.......
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •